Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Looking for a wedgie buddy in or around the sheffield, UK area
I am looking for someone to buddy up with in the sheffield area, i am happy to travel a short distance and i am willing to both give and recieve wedgies of any nature as well as other pranks like pantsings and i am willing to do some public pranks if outside home region, pm me if interested thanks Smile
Kik; wedgieboy2017 
28 | M | Sheffield
I am still looking, message me if interested
Kik; wedgieboy2017 
28 | M | Sheffield
I am still looking, message me if interested
Kik; wedgieboy2017 
28 | M | Sheffield
Always looking for new buddies, Message me
Kik; wedgieboy2017 
28 | M | Sheffield
Anyone want to be wedgie buddies?
Kik; wedgieboy2017 
28 | M | Sheffield
(05-21-2018, 11:23 PM)Wedgieboy2017 Wrote: I am looking for someone to buddy up with in the sheffield area, i am happy to travel a short distance and i am willing to both give and recieve wedgies of any nature as well as other pranks like pantsings and i am willing to do some public pranks if outside home region, pm me if interested thanks Smile
Check your Kik I’ve messaged you. Messyundies
I am looking for someone to buddy up with in the sheffield area, i am happy to travel a short distance and i am willing to both give and recieve wedgies of any nature as well as other pranks like pantsings and i am willing to do some public pranks if outside home region, pm me if interested thanks Smile
Kik; wedgieboy2017 
28 | M | Sheffield
Still looking for meetups anyone interested message me
Kik; wedgieboy2017 
28 | M | Sheffield
Kik; wedgieboy2017 
28 | M | Sheffield
I am looking for someone to buddy up with in the sheffield area, i am happy to travel a short distance and i am willing to both give and/or receive wedgies of any nature as well as other pranks like pantsing and i am willing to do some public pranks if outside home region, pm me if interested thanks
Kik; wedgieboy2017 
28 | M | Sheffield
Just sent you a DM!