Wedgie Buddies Forum - Find an Adult Buddy or Partner
Looking for a wedgie buddy in or around the sheffield, UK area - Printable Version

+- Wedgie Buddies Forum - Find an Adult Buddy or Partner (https://wedgies.dynx.me)
+-- Forum: Wedgie Buddies / Partners (https://wedgies.dynx.me/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Male Buddies (https://wedgies.dynx.me/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Looking for a wedgie buddy in or around the sheffield, UK area (/showthread.php?tid=143)

Looking for a wedgie buddy in or around the sheffield, UK area - Wedgieboy2017 - 05-21-2018

I am looking for someone to buddy up with in the sheffield area, i am happy to travel a short distance and i am willing to both give and recieve wedgies of any nature as well as other pranks like pantsings and i am willing to do some public pranks if outside home region, pm me if interested thanks Smile

RE: Looking for a wedgie buddy in or around the sheffield, UK area - Wedgieboy2017 - 11-09-2018

I am still looking, message me if interested

RE: Looking for a wedgie buddy in or around the sheffield, UK area - Wedgieboy2017 - 01-27-2019

I am still looking, message me if interested

RE: Looking for a wedgie buddy in or around the sheffield, UK area - Wedgieboy2017 - 03-04-2019

Always looking for new buddies, Message me

RE: Looking for a wedgie buddy in or around the sheffield, UK area - Wedgieboy2017 - 03-25-2019

Anyone want to be wedgie buddies?

RE: Looking for a wedgie buddy in or around the sheffield, UK area - WedgieBoy888 - 06-02-2019

(05-21-2018, 11:23 PM)Wedgieboy2017 Wrote: I am looking for someone to buddy up with in the sheffield area, i am happy to travel a short distance and i am willing to both give and recieve wedgies of any nature as well as other pranks like pantsings and i am willing to do some public pranks if outside home region, pm me if interested thanks Smile
Check your Kik I’ve messaged you. Messyundies

RE: Looking for a wedgie buddy in or around the sheffield, UK area - Wedgieboy2017 - 08-15-2019

I am looking for someone to buddy up with in the sheffield area, i am happy to travel a short distance and i am willing to both give and recieve wedgies of any nature as well as other pranks like pantsings and i am willing to do some public pranks if outside home region, pm me if interested thanks Smile

RE: Looking for a wedgie buddy in or around the sheffield, UK area - Wedgieboy2017 - 11-05-2019

Still looking for meetups anyone interested message me

RE: Looking for a wedgie buddy in or around the sheffield, UK area - Wedgieboy2017 - 12-10-2019

RE: Looking for a wedgie buddy in or around the sheffield, UK area - Wedgieboy2017 - 06-16-2024

I am looking for someone to buddy up with in the sheffield area, i am happy to travel a short distance and i am willing to both give and/or receive wedgies of any nature as well as other pranks like pantsing and i am willing to do some public pranks if outside home region, pm me if interested thanks

RE: Looking for a wedgie buddy in or around the sheffield, UK area - Wedgme - 06-17-2024

Just sent you a DM!