Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.58 Average
What University do you go to?
Dixie state, ut. 19, gay, male. Reciever/giver, depends on the mood.
I attend Odessa College in Odessa, Texas. I'm a big guy, Mid-twenties, Latino. I love to RECEIVE and give wedgies, especially atomics. I yank pretty hard.
Iowa State, 20, fit
University of Maryland University College, which is all online lol
I’m 18 and attending the University of Redlands. I’m a receiver and a sub.
I go to the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee. I give and recieve, kik is wedgie_illinois
I'm gonna be transferring to Northern Illinois University. Hit me up on Ifunny at The_Lopez_Bot because my kik is messed up
Im a 21yo hispanic bisexual male. 5’10 145lb. I go to Seton Hall University. I like to give and receive!
20 gay male at Bradley University in Peoria, IL
19 year old going to College of The Sequoias in Visalia California. Would love to meet someone who shares my passion for Wedgies
I’m 23, Male, and I go to University of North Carolina at Greensboro (UNCG). I enjoy giving and receiving equally.
(07-17-2019, 05:56 AM)Alphabutchsebh Wrote: Male, wake Forest
Hey, I’m pretty close, I go to UNCG. Wanna pm?
(06-20-2019, 03:34 AM)sweetestlittleprince Wrote: High Point University
Hey, I go to UNCG. Do you wanna pm?
University of Wilmington, 22, male, gay, giving and receiving
19 male Eastern Michigan University Give and get!!
21 Male. Chaffey college in Rancho cucamonga. Anyone in the IE? I give and get and I'm bi.
18 year old male. I live on campus at University of South Florida in Tampa. I'm gay, and I prefer to receive.
Male 19 - I go to PCC, Pasadena City College in California, Southern California - Could give/receive, but only thing I worry about is where to do the wedgies but yeah, hopefully someone come! =]
Wayne State University in Detroit. Sometimes I'm in Ann Arbor too. Straight male 24, looking to give AND receive. Or even just chat with someone nearby. Feel free to PM me or kik at cottonwedgies!
18/m/bi CSU Monterey Bay. Would both give and/or recieve. 
Kik: tyan33