Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.58 Average
What University do you go to?
Hey I remember this post on wedgie haven being popular, and it was. What University do you all go to? 

I know wedgie lovers are few and far between in many cases, but maybe this thread can help people who aren't that and may live closer to another than he/she expected.

Post in this thread with your ASL(and/or stats), and University, or just University if you don't want to share much more info out in the open like this. It can also include any other pertinent information if you think its needed.

Quote:I am a 19yr old dude that is going to the University of Florida in fall 2019. I am a normal sized white dude. I love to give and receive wedgies, but I am fine if I end up exclusively doing one or the other. 

Lets hope some matches happen.
I am 20 years old, male, attending the University of Minnesota Twin Cities. I am 6'1, 190 lbs, giver and receiver
20 years old, male, gay, University of Central Florida. Biiiig receiver and kinky sub
21 male at Purdue University. I like to get but can do both.
30 years old, male attending Sac State. I definitely want to give and receive wedgies. I'm also willing to try bondage, spanking, tickling, and possibly other things. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss stuff.
20, Male Quinnipiac U
(06-04-2019, 08:15 PM)hexblade1212 Wrote: 20, Male Quinnipiac U

I'm fairly close to there, PM?
Mississippi State University
Just your average wedgie boi in Colorado. 
Feel free to add me on Discord @Jangies
East Carolina University
20/m/CA — I go to school in San Diego. Mostly giver.
Western Carolina University
I’m headed to WVU in the fall ( West Virginia University) kik or DM me on insta @PrivateEnjoyment1 if you’re interested in meeting
High Point University
23 | M | NJ - Sammy - BB's mainly but got all types of undies for fun Angel

IG: sweetestlittledork
Nassau Community College/Hofstra University. 19/M/Giver.
Male, 20, at the University of Southern California looking for a male wedgie buddy
University of Kentucky
Ithaca College
Goldsmiths College, University of London
University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee. 20, M, giver and reciever
Florida Gulf Coast University, 22 black receiver