Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your public wedgie experiences
I'm constantly fantasizing about doing public wedgies and the different things I could do. I'd love to hear about all the public wedgies you all have actually done, by yourself or with someone else. This might help me build the confidence to actually go and do one!

I'd also like to hear about wedgies in front of strangers that weren't necessarily in public. For example, I love those videos of people giving themselves wedgies and then going on Omegle.

The more details, the better!
(04-09-2024, 07:32 PM)cottonwedgies Wrote: I'm constantly fantasizing about doing public wedgies and the different things I could do. I'd love to hear about all the public wedgies you all have actually done, by yourself or with someone else. This might help me build the confidence to actually go and do one!

I'd also like to hear about wedgies in front of strangers that weren't necessarily in public. For example, I love those videos of people giving themselves wedgies and then going on Omegle.

The more details, the better!
I was hanging out with My bro and were always joking around and he likes to sag so it  was my perfect opportunity. We were at the mall and his calvin kleins were slightly showing and he dropped his phone so I saw them and his shirt was exposing them and he already has a wedgie so I thought let me make it better. When he went into the store he was interested in a shirt on the bottom shelf so when he leaned down I grabbed them and yanked exposing the leg holes and all we heard was ripping and they ripped right at the leg hole seam giving him the worst wedgie basically turning them into a thong. He then thought it would be funny to get revenge and I was wearing these knocker boxer breifs which are pretty much unrippable and he grabbed them and yanked exposing my leg holes and tried ripping them too but they are polyester so it's very hard to. After that he alway made sure his boxers were never showing again
I have had some good ones in the past.  I haven't had a chance to do a lot of public stuff for the past few years, but now that I'm finally getting more free time, I want to get back into it.  I'm into bullying and humiliation in general, including WAM/sploshing so I hope you don't mind if I add in a few good public humiliation experiences that aren't exclusively wedgies.

- I've been egged and pied a few times by girls on the beach when I was on vacation.

- Dressed as a nerd for Halloween a couple of times when I was going to the bars downtown, and I got multiple girls to dish out some wet willies, noogies, and great wedgies in the downtown areas of a few cities.

- Did a paid session with two dominatrices in LA that was a school bully vs nerd role play scene. They had some kind of rope class that they were teaching in the main room outside of the room we were doing a session in.  The two Dommes roughed me up, gave me front wedgies and ball hits while they pinned my down by sitting on my face, and also lifted me up by my underwear with a suspension hoist, pantsed me and spanked my ass red.  Last, they pinned me down and wrote all over my face with lipstick before they dragged me out of the room, with the people in the class looking over, and dragged me into the bathroom to give me a bunch of swirlies.  To finish me off, they dragged me into the shower and destroyed me with pies and eggs.

- Did another paid session with two Dommes in LA.  Most of the session was private, with the typical wedgies, swirlies, beatdown, etc.  At the end, they pulled me out behind the building where they have their dungeon and tied my hands behind my back to a pole that was sticking out of the ground.  Then they nailed me with a bunch of pies and stood there laughing for a while before they let me go.

-  Did a day of filming with Mistress Taylor Knight and two other models.  Some of the videos were filmed inside and private.  But I did one in her backyard where the 3 of them ganged up on me, yanked my pants around my ankles, and gave me a massive shoulder wedgie.  The two other models pulled my shirt off so I was just sitting there with a huge shoulder wedgie and ripped underwear while Taylor went to go get a big Boston cream pie.  Taylor came up behind me and yanked even more at my wedgie to bend me over, and then she smacked me in the ass with the Boston cream pie and smeared it all over.  For the other video in her backyard, the 3 of them got a bunch of tubs of marshmallow fluff and rice crispy treats to turn me into a human rice crispy treat.  They got me all over with marshmallow fluff and dumped rice crispies all over me.  Then they pantsed me, put marshmallow fluff down the front and back of my underwear, and gave me a big sticky rice crispy treat wedgie.

- After filming at Taylor's house, we went to a park that was empty in the middle of the day.  We did a quick video where they took turns playing the bullies giving me head scissors in the middle of a baseball field.  Then we shot a video where they dragged me into a public restroom and gave me a bunch of swirlies.  For the last video, they took me to a secluded part of the park in the woods and saran wrapped me to a tree with heavy duty saran wrap.  After I was tied to a try and helpless, the three of them each got a jumbo carton of eggs and unloaded on me like a firing squad, coming up to smash the last few over my head.  To finish me off, they each smeared multiple pies in my face and hair.

- Filmed with Macy Nikole and her friend Alana at Fetcon last year.  We did a few videos inside with beatdowns, wedgies, and swirlies.  Then she told me she had really really been wanting to film a public humiliation and messy video.  So we went out in the backyard with a ton of pies and a couple of dozen eggs.  She and Alana duct taped my hands and feet.  Macy and Alana each smeared some chocolate pies in my face.  Then Macy yanked my pants down, gave me a big wedgie, and pied me in the ass.  Then it was game on, and the two of them unloaded on me with eggs and pies in the middle of the backyard.

- Did a session with two Dommes in New York City.  After the session was over, one of the Dommes bent me over a table and held me down while the other Domme sprayed a bunch of shaving cream down the back of my underwear.  The two of them gave me a big shaving cream wedgie so I had a very humiliating walk of shame for several blocks to my hotel with a wedgie and underwear full of shaving cream. (Full disclosure, they had my consent.  A new thing I decided to try in some sessions has been to tell them how I'm traveling to and from the session and give them pre-approval to dish out humiliating surprises that result in an embarrassing trip back to my hotel.  I didn't know exactly what they were going to do, but I was cool with it.)

One thing I really want to try is having someone get me a Penalty Shot at Coyote Ugly and tipping the bartender to really get me good.
As common as wedgies were with my friends growing up, public wedgies weren't all that common since we were afraid of being caught and getting in trouble. I did do a fair few public ones.
If I was spending all day at the library, I'd either have a wedgie under my clothes (so it might show while sitting down or looking through shelves), or if it was quiet enough I'd hook my briefs to the chair I was in (this was before I knew libraries had security cameras)
I had a few spots in the woods that I knew weren't visited often, so I would strip down to do self wedgies there
Think the most public I did was sticking some stick or something through the metal grate of a playground's platform, hooked my briefs to it, then slid down the slide. It was the middle of the night and far from street lamps, but an open area facing like half a dozen houses
Always up to Role Play! Males and Females welcome! I tend to play 14-26, and prefer roles where we both give and get. Realistic, Fantasy, and Fan Fiction roles are all fun. Romantic/Mature themes/scenes are also welcome, though preferably at the older ages obviously! 
I used to work in retail, and there were a few days where I was really craving a wedgie, so I would wear a shoulder wedgie under my clothes all day at work. I'd usually make sure I wear a baggy hoodie those days to keep anyone from suspecting anything haha. Those wedgies were brutal lol