Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wedgie buddy online
looking for someone under the age of like 23 who is in pretty good shape to be my buddy online. i want someone who can be human with me and actually talk to me and give feedback on wedgies and stuff. no nxdes or anything im straight. reply with any socials.
(10-28-2023, 09:54 AM)thatwedgieboy8670 Wrote: looking for someone under the age of like 23 who is in pretty good shape to be my buddy online. i want someone who can be human with me and actually talk to me and give feedback on wedgies and stuff. no nxdes or anything im straight. reply with any socials.

My Kik is wedgieboy109 or snap is mstephen10
Snapchat sjsri1233
(10-28-2023, 09:54 AM)thatwedgieboy8670 Wrote: looking for someone under the age of like 23 who is in pretty good shape to be my buddy online. i want someone who can be human with me and actually talk to me and give feedback on wedgies and stuff. no nxdes or anything im straight. reply with any socials.

24 my kik is trentrus

Snap joshua_beseris I would love to be wedgie buddies!!
I'm 24 in Missouri. 4173243669. Shoot me a text if you want. I'm good with online or meetups