Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wedgie Slave Here!
Looking for a mistress or master that would like to wedgie me every night! I’m looking for a creative bully that can humiliate me and degrade me in the ways a wedgie slave like me deserves. Hopefully you’re not just trying to see my wedgieable butt either haha. Shoot me a message on kik at loverr_boi or discord at lover_boi#0419 if you’re interested! 

It would be really cool if we got to meetup eventually if I really liked your wedgies, but it’s totally fine if this stays online.
(09-20-2022, 04:19 AM)Loverrboi Wrote: Looking for a mistress or master that would like to wedgie me every night! I’m looking for a creative bully that can humiliate me and degrade me in the ways a wedgie slave like me deserves. Hopefully you’re not just trying to see my wedgieable butt either haha. Shoot me a message on kik at loverr_boi or discord at lover_boi#0419 if you’re interested! 

It would be really cool if we got to meetup eventually if I really liked your wedgies, but it’s totally fine if this stays online.

Hey, if you're still interested I'd be down to humiliate, degrade and wedgie you every night like the slave you are. My kik is PupShadow99, and if need be there will be punishments if you do choose to be my wedgie slave
Bump!
Bump! (I also prefer discord now)
(09-20-2022, 04:19 AM)Loverrboi Wrote: Looking for a mistress or master that would like to wedgie me every night! I’m looking for a creative bully that can humiliate me and degrade me in the ways a wedgie slave like me deserves. Hopefully you’re not just trying to see my wedgieable butt either haha. Shoot me a message on kik at loverr_boi or discord at lover_boi#0419 if you’re interested! 

Please pm me your updated name I would love to do this to a nerd like you