Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fetish club wedgies? Richmond, D.C., Raleigh wedgies?
I know I've posted here several times before like a broken record, but you can take it out on my undies later if you wish.

Recently I've been really interested in going to a fetish club and switching for wedgies there. If anyone's interested in going with me, I'd be willing to travel to Richmond, D.C. or Raleigh. I'm from Southeast Virginia/757 area.

It would be a fun and safe way to do public wedgies in a judgement free environment. I know of one fetish club called Fallout in Richmond but its mostly open to non-members on weekdays only. Also COVID cases rising is complicating things. 

I've never been to a fetish club so it'd be a brave new experience for me, but one I'd be willing to try. It's basically just a goth-esqe bar with equipment in a semi-private place that other kinksters use for their fetishes. It's a super controlled and safe, judgement-free environment.

kik: cbbt3
fetlife: cbbt3

If you've already messaged me before please don't hesitate to reach back out. Non-replies from me don't indicate I'm not interested in talking -- just that I may not be in the right mindset, that's all.
sounds interesting enough, though Ive never been to a club like that either