Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with an Atomic? (And with posting pics)
I'm wondering if anyone has tips on how to pull off an atomic wedgie by oneself?  I know it'd be easier with another but I don't have anyone...haha. But anywho, I haven't ever been able to get my undies all the way up there quite yet so am hoping someone more skilled than me could help me out a bit?

And also how do you post images on here? When I try it tells me that I can't. Something about URL links or something.
For the atomic, I think the key is to make sure the undies are big enough and stretchy enough. I have never heard of a successful atomic wedgie using your normal size undies. Personally, I use Uniqlo 3XL briefs for atomic wedgies (I'm about 5'9"-ish with a 30"-ish waist for reference). As for technique, I think you can get more leverage if you lay down rather than standing up, and try grabbing the waistband of your undies by reaching up over your shoulder rather than just reaching behind you.

For the posting pics here, I usually just attach them. There's an option at the bottom of the post topic/post reply page where you can upload photos to be attached to the post. If you're trying to do it another way, I'm not sure what's wrong or how to fix it.
(06-16-2021, 03:50 AM)selfwedgie13 Wrote: For the atomic, I think the key is to make sure the undies are big enough and stretchy enough.  I have never heard of a successful atomic wedgie using your normal size undies.  Personally, I use Uniqlo 3XL briefs for atomic wedgies (I'm about 5'9"-ish with a 30"-ish waist for reference).  As for technique, I think you can get more leverage if you lay down rather than standing up, and try grabbing the waistband of your undies by reaching up over your shoulder rather than just reaching behind you.

For the posting pics here, I usually just attach them.  There's an option at the bottom of the post topic/post reply page where you can upload photos to be attached to the post.  If you're trying to do it another way, I'm not sure what's wrong or how to fix it.

Thanks! I'll try it out and see if it works, I did buy a bigger set than my usuals but they may not be big enough. It's hard for me to reach back there admittedly (I'm not overweight I'm just not super flexible I guess...or again they may not be big enough) I'll certainly try cuz I would definitely like to feel what it's like.

Ah...I was using insert image haha.

I'll try that button, thanks for letting me know! My stupid butt probably deserves a good wedgie for missing that lol.