Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Begging for wedgies
I don’t know if this has been brought up, but someone really needs to say it, PLEASE stop harassing people about doing wedgies on Tiktok and YouTube, my friend did a wedgie challenge and within 3 hours he was harassed about pics of him, his friends, a part 2, people demanding they do it pantsless, so much more and it’s honestly so creepy and it’s the reason why the community can get such a bad rep sometimes. Oh and QUADRUPLE if they are minors.
(06-13-2021, 09:49 PM)Wedgie365 Wrote: I don’t know if this has been brought up, but someone really needs to say it, PLEASE stop harassing people about doing wedgies on Tiktok and YouTube, my friend did a wedgie challenge and within 3 hours he was harassed about pics of him, his friends, a part 2, people demanding they do it pantsless, so much more and it’s honestly so creepy and it’s the reason why the community can get such a bad rep sometimes. Oh and QUADRUPLE if they are minors.

While this is an issue in the community and should be spoken about from time to time to reinforce good practices, it seems like those that do this sort of behavior are the least likely to take the message to heart. Most act upon impulsive horniness and are just trying to get a quick thrill or satisfaction out of the interaction. I've noticed throw-away accounts are also common with that sort of behavior, meaning they have no interest in a healthy community or prolonged interaction. It's a bare-bones example of people on the internet trying to exploit others for their own sexual gratification.
I have been around for awhile and I remember when this was problem where people with wedgie accounts would actively message people on Instagram after they posted things, thankfully we put a pretty clear end to that.

Yeah and I agree there are some definite small accounts that do it, but then there’s accounts on tiktok that are dedicated to legit just finding people and being like “Rock paper scissors wedgie” again, this was a problem on Younow and it’s back again and is so creepy especially when people are just tryna be content creators and are getting harassed to do weird videos and they end up getting suspended because someone wanted to fetishize them.
(06-14-2021, 02:09 AM)Jack-ere-jack Wrote:
(06-13-2021, 09:49 PM)Wedgie365 Wrote: I don’t know if this has been brought up, but someone really needs to say it, PLEASE stop harassing people about doing wedgies on Tiktok and YouTube, my friend did a wedgie challenge and within 3 hours he was harassed about pics of him, his friends, a part 2, people demanding they do it pantsless, so much more and it’s honestly so creepy and it’s the reason why the community can get such a bad rep sometimes. Oh and QUADRUPLE if they are minors.

While this is an issue in the community and should be spoken about from time to time to reinforce good practices, it seems like those that do this sort of behavior are the least likely to take the message to heart. Most act upon impulsive horniness and are just trying to get a quick thrill or satisfaction out of the interaction. I've noticed throw-away accounts are also common with that sort of behavior, meaning they have no interest in a healthy community or prolonged interaction. It's a bare-bones example of people on the internet trying to exploit others for their own sexual gratification.

Yeah, I wonder what type of sicko is the one to do it tho bc w/o fail any wedgie video gets drowned in requests for wedgies. And even in videos in Spanish or Portuguese, you get badly google translated requests for more wedgies. Its just so dumb
I don’t know if people don’t realize that it’s just creepy asking for normal people to just satisfy your urges, like this isn’t Onlyfans or chaturbate, this is some guys YouTube channel or tiktok and youre flooding the comments With, do it again with your pants down or something like that, there’s a video a guy made about it, I’ll try and find it and link it below cause it’s actually wild.
I was hoping this topic would be about begging for wedgies among people with the kink
Yea, people need to stop harassing people who aren't into the kink
I wanted to revitalize this thread because I’ve seen this trend only continue to get worse and worse to the point where there’s entire Instagram pages full of videos where people are begging for wedgies on tiktok lives and in the comment sections of videos.

Like I get it, you wanna see more stuff but it’s extremely gross the methods and harassment that some people do.

Please stop bringing people who don’t fetishize wedgies into your fetish, it’s weird and very creepy and makes the entire community look horrible.