Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions About Underwear
Good morning fellow wedgie lovers! I have been thinking about how I can get more involved in the lovely forum and so this discussion post is big boy proof! I know a lot of people are curious as to the type of underwears for different situations including meetups, self, in general, etc. so any question that you have on how can I get an atomic if I'm 6'? to how can I hang and I am over 200 lbs? So ask away and I will answer as accurate as possible.
And I'm sure somebody is wondering what undies I am currently sporting. The answer is some Black Jockey Y-fronts!
Hey there, I’ve always been curious how to hang efficiently. I’m roughly 190, and typically I have to use three pairs of underwear to hold me up. But by using multiple pairs, the pain is less because there isn’t much room for the underwear to enter my crack. Any thoughts on how to hang with less undies without ripping?
I'll bite. I'm 6'3 and 240 lbs. I havent been able to find underwear for atomic, or that can support my weight. I'd love recommendations for both
Kik diggme33
Snap cooperfun01
The key for both of you is the fabric your using. Underwear that has a high nylon content mixed with 10-15% spandex should be durable, but also really stretchy. Also hanging from the legholes will reduce the pain, but prevent the underwear from ripping a lot more than the waistband.