Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Safety Question For Receivers
Hey y’all. So I’m a giver and I’ve been doing meetups on and off for the last 4 years or so. I’m exclusively a giver and like to dish out pretty intense wedgies, usually with multiple pairs of underwear at the same time. At times, I’ve had to stop because folks needed a break or just because it got a little too painful. What are some things that I can do to relieve some of the pressure from the wedgies I give?

In the past, some people will let their testicles hang out of the underwear while I pull them or will put a sock in their underwear to relieve some of the pressure. Or sometimes I’ll try to mix up atomic wedgies with milder ones during the meetup. What are some other tips I can use to adjust the intensity?
(10-03-2020, 12:29 PM)purpleleverage Wrote: Hey y’all. So I’m a giver and I’ve been doing meetups on and off for the last 4 years or so. I’m exclusively a giver and like to dish out pretty intense wedgies, usually with multiple pairs of underwear at the same time. At times, I’ve had to stop because folks needed a break or just because it got a little too painful. What are some things that I can do to relieve some of the pressure from the wedgies I give?

In the past, some people will let their testicles hang out of the underwear while I pull them or will put a sock in their underwear to relieve some of the pressure. Or sometimes I’ll try to mix up atomic wedgies with milder ones during the meetup. What are some other tips I can use to adjust the intensity?
Just mainly think about how they feel! Us poor nerds get bullied and wedgied so hard we have to take breaks sometimes so just think about how we feel!
I like the pain and pressure it causes. Maybe the ball sack splitting wouldn’t like as much but i have tried lotion on ur ass crack before hand seems to help but then you can’t feel it as much then.
I say that it all depends on the person receiving. There are a lot of different pain tolerance between people. You might try the other person wearing two garments, then you pull the outer one, you might try letting it hang out, or for some people, it’s best to reposition the personal army down there all upward as to help alleviate retraction.
Ultimately, you just have to be able to being open to conversation as a duo. Sometimes, breaks are needed, but that doesn’t mean it’s too hard, or it’s not enjoyed. Just ask your partner what he/she/they like, what have the prepared for it (some people do) and be ready to have breaks between pulls. Communication should be the priority for safety.
Thanks for these responses y’all. These are really helpful, yeah I agree that communication is key and just making sure the receiver I’m with is enjoying themselves is the most important.