Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WonderWedgie
Does anyone know what happened to WonderWedgie from the old WedgieHaven website? They wrote  a story or two that I liked and I was wondering if anyone knew how to contact them.
I wish I knew. They were fun to RP with, and they wrote good stories. I only managed to save one of them, though (it's here, in the Mature section of the Male Stories forum, in case you're interested).
(04-04-2020, 02:06 AM)selfwedgie13 Wrote: I wish I knew.  They were fun to RP with, and they wrote good stories.  I only managed to save one of them, though (it's here, in the Mature section of the Male Stories forum, in case you're interested).
Yeah, the Reverse Ludovico Technique. That was one of my favorites that they did. I just wish I could contact them because I made a couple of drafts for what I’d like to see in future chapters in that story. But I guess it was destined to be one of those stories that never gets completed...
Sadly, I think you're right. That seems to be a frequent problem with wedgie stories. So many stories that have great potential end up falling by the wayside and never getting finished. Sad
I’m tempted to write my own wedgie stories on this site or somewhere else, but there are a couple of things blocking from doing so. One, most of the time I can’t bring myself to write for one reason or another. Two, I’m worried that they might not be good. Three, who knows if the stories themselves get taken down or the entire site like WedgieHaven?