Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good underwear for natural wedgies
Does anyone know of any brands/styles/materials for mens underwear that will start to ride up by themselves? 

I've been trying to reverse engineer those articles about how to not get them and here's what i've got so far:

You'd want: a central seam instead of a three panel back

a loose fit (Extra material is more likely to ride up

Thin material.

But has anyone found a good combo of features for them to ride up during the day that's not outright a thong?
(07-30-2019, 05:08 PM)TigerEye Wrote: Does anyone know of any brands/styles/materials for mens underwear that will start to ride up by themselves? 

I've been trying to reverse engineer those articles about how to not get them and here's what i've got so far:

You'd want: a central seam instead of a three panel back

a loose fit (Extra material is more likely to ride up

Thin material.

But has anyone found a good combo of features for them to ride up during the day that's not outright a thong?
Cheap cotton boxers from Hanes. Those suckers will be a good few inches out of your pants.  Tongue
if you mean rid einto a wedgie try joe snyder ela bikini or the clip bikini in your normal size, the capri are even more of a wedgie and a full brazilian back
I've bought several of these on Ebay but they come from China and take months to get to you but well worth the wait if you love "natural" wedgies. They go up IMMEDIATELY like a thong sometimes. very light and comfortable.
I guess I can't add a link but if you search for Men's Ice Silk Briefs you should find them quite easily.