Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestions Box
I wish that we can attach pics/vids in the PMs....of course there has to be a mutual agreement before you post the pic....otherwise it would be counted as invading privacy
(04-11-2018, 06:25 PM)LittlePlayfulChild Wrote: I do not know how to explain it well, I speak mainly Spanish :S
. But if I understood correctly, you mean that the Inbox was flooded with notifications. If so, it is precisely what I mean, especially for those who do RP in a thread

It doesn't exist for MyBB, but I did install and activate a new "Alerts" plugin. It's supposed to group the alerts differently for different categories. Does that make it any easier?
(04-11-2018, 06:33 PM)Bacalaoist Wrote: I wish that we can attach pics/vids in the PMs....of course there has to be a mutual agreement before you post the pic....otherwise it would be counted as invading privacy

Doesn't seem possible for now, but you can always use an image or video upload service and just send the links... that way we don't have to host it either (takes up more space / server resources).
(04-11-2018, 11:01 PM)wedgieboy Wrote:
(04-11-2018, 06:25 PM)LittlePlayfulChild Wrote: I do not know how to explain it well, I speak mainly Spanish :S
. But if I understood correctly, you mean that the Inbox was flooded with notifications. If so, it is precisely what I mean, especially for those who do RP in a thread

It doesn't exist for MyBB, but I did install and activate a new "Alerts" plugin.  It's supposed to group the alerts differently for different categories.  Does that make it any easier?

Yes it is! Thank you very much! :3
Something that would be nice is to if you put someone on your ignore list you don't have to see their messages in the chatbox or in topics, currently it just blocks Pm's but nothing else
Is there an art section? I was gonna post something I made, but I don't see a tab for it
(04-24-2018, 12:12 AM)Jack Frost Wrote: Is there an art section?  I was gonna post something I made, but I don't see a tab for it

Good Idea!
Would that go under Pictures / Videos in a section called "Art"?
That would probably be a good place to put it.
Is there a place where members can post if they haven't been able to activate their account (aside from the chat)? I think a thread dedicated specifically for members to request to have their account manually activated would be helpful for those who don't receive an activation email for some reason.
I don't know about you guys...but I think this site needs a makeover...like a bigger looking screen for mobile users instead of constantly zooming in and out for every single post you see/make.
Could be possible to install this theme... idk if it'd help with your issue.

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=637
It really didn't but thanks for trying!
I mostly made this account to suggest that you find a new banner to remove the children and baby from the title page. It's a little off putting seeing how in the link to the account it says 'looking for adult buddies'.
(08-28-2018, 11:26 PM)wedgie-write Wrote: I mostly made this account to suggest that you find a new banner to remove the children and baby from the title page. It's a little off putting seeing how in the link to the account it says 'looking for adult buddies'.

I agree with this
I absolutely love being wedgied, but I enjoy dishing it out as well Wink
(08-28-2018, 11:26 PM)wedgie-write Wrote: I mostly made this account to suggest that you find a new banner to remove the children and baby from the title page.

The images used in the light theme logo are purely fictitious and are clearly cartoon based.  They in no way represent any living beings or real people.  I think you're trying to corrupt the pure innocence of the image and turn it into something else completely.  Maybe you need help?  It's an innocent representation of the word "buddy" (that yes, was shoved next to the word "wedgie", but so what?).  Also, to be honest, a lot of wedgie fetishes start when we're younger.  As stated several times on this site, we're an adult only community, but some of our wedgie roots come from our past, and that doesn't mean we were abused sexually by anyone (which is what I assume you are alluding to with your dislike for the logo).  I personally never was touched in a sexual manner or abused by anyone growing up, and nor would I want that to happen to anyone.  It was my friends messing around performing some harmless hazing that fueled my enjoyment for wedgies.  Of course there are creeps out there trying to abuse children (and unfortunately it happens), but I don't see that taking place on this site (because illegal activity of any kind isn't tolerated by myself or our team of moderators), and I personally find the logo harmless.  I suppose you have problems with some of the wedgie stories that deal with younger people as well?

That being said, if others want it changed, so be it.  You're all welcome to submit your own logo images to replace the current ones.  I am not a graphic artist by any means, but I can still pretend to be...

I appreciate the feedback even if I don't personally agree with it.
My suggestion would be to adjust how you respond to criticism. Responses like you gave to the logo will help ensure members are reluctant to bring up issues they have with the site, and instead will simply leave rather than speak up.

For the record, I agree with wedgie-write and Fhall. The logo is rather off putting given the focus of the site.
Always up to Role Play! Males and Females welcome! I tend to play 14-26, and prefer roles where we both give and get. Realistic, Fantasy, and Fan Fiction roles are all fun. Romantic/Mature themes/scenes are also welcome, though preferably at the older ages obviously! 
Yeah the logo is pretty off-putting because of the kids given that this is a fetish site, yes the kids are not being wedgied or exposed in any way which is good, however, to newer members that see that and then just to the right of the screen is a man in just TW's being wedgied, it gives off the wrong impression of the site. I could make something different, would just be the words for the logo but the font would match, could even copy the same colors you used for this one if that is something you cared about
(08-30-2018, 11:29 AM)Bunnygirl Wrote: Yeah the logo is pretty off-putting because of the kids given that this is a fetish site, yes the kids are not being wedgied or exposed in any way which is good, however, to newer members that see that and then just to the right of the screen is a man in just TW's being wedgied, it gives off the wrong impression of the site. I could make something different, would just be the words for the logo but the font would match, could even copy the same colors you used for this one if that is something you cared about

I'd appreciate that. Nah, I don't care about the colors. As long as it looks good and somewhat fits into the theme, that would be sweet. If anyone else wants to make some, we could pick the best ones, and even make something so that it randomly selects a different one on each load.
(08-29-2018, 10:46 PM)wedgieboy Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 11:26 PM)wedgie-write Wrote: I mostly made this account to suggest that you find a new banner to remove the children and baby from the title page.

The images used in the light theme logo are purely fictitious and are clearly cartoon based.  They in no way represent any living beings or real people.  I think you're trying to corrupt the pure innocence of the image and turn it into something else completely.  Maybe you need help?  It's an innocent representation of the word "buddy" (that yes, was shoved next to the word "wedgie", but so what?).  Also, to be honest, a lot of wedgie fetishes start when we're younger.  As stated several times on this site, we're an adult only community, but some of our wedgie roots come from our past, and that doesn't mean we were abused sexually by anyone (which is what I assume you are alluding to with your dislike for the logo).  I personally never was touched in a sexual manner or abused by anyone growing up, and nor would I want that to happen to anyone.  It was my friends messing around performing some harmless hazing that fueled my enjoyment for wedgies.  Of course there are creeps out there trying to abuse children (and unfortunately it happens), but I don't see that taking place on this site (because illegal activity of any kind isn't tolerated by myself or our team of moderators), and I personally find the logo harmless.  I suppose you have problems with some of the wedgie stories that deal with younger people as well?

That being said, if others want it changed, so be it.  You're all welcome to submit your own logo images to replace the current ones.  I am not a graphic artist by any means, but I can still pretend to be...

I appreciate the feedback even if I don't personally agree with it.

You are puch much accusing me of being a predator and it is clear you don't know me. I have been a massive advocate of stopping creators from using minor age character in their work. You said it above that this is fetish work and as such minors in any sense should not be used and yes I have a big issue with people using children in their stories on this site. 

I was on the original WH since I was very young and I can say I only saw the problem with it as I grew older. I simply said that putting children in your banner for the site is off putting as this is a fetish forum. 

I don't need to get into why its a problem because it should be self explanatory. What is a problem is how you handled this. I am not going to stay on a forum where I am accused of being a predator when I am saying the banner should be changed to characters of children from a site where the tag line is more or less advertising adults to hook up.