Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for my next wedgie slave
Star 
Calling all wedgie nerds. If you enjoy having your pathetic undies shoved up your butt and humiliated, I'm looking for you. 
I am a complete dom so don't expect much humilation at my own expense. If youre interested you must meet the following criteria. 1) My slaves don't wear boxers. (OR BOXER BRIEFS). A nerd should wear tighty whities at least but thongs/jocks are great too. 2) You should be fine with fulfilling dares and sending pics or vids as proof. 3) Finally it helps if wedgies turn you on. Any other kinks you might jave can be discussed on a one on one basis. If youre interested send me a pm with your ASL and Kik to start. This is good as long as it is up. 18+
Looking for a wedgie buddy? PM me.
Shame about the boxer briefs rule, i own a few mixed in with briefs
I’m so here to be owned, my Kik is WedgieScottUK
(01-13-2020, 10:19 PM)Bored Wrote: Calling all wedgie nerds. If you enjoy having your pathetic undies shoved up your butt and humiliated, I'm looking for you. 
I am a complete dom so don't expect much humilation at my own expense. If youre interested you must meet the following criteria. 1) My slaves don't wear boxers. (OR BOXER BRIEFS). A nerd should wear tighty whities at least but thongs/jocks are great too. 2) You should be fine with fulfilling dares and sending pics or vids as proof. 3) Finally it helps if wedgies turn you on. Any other kinks you might jave can be discussed on a one on one basis. If youre interested send me a pm with your ASL and Kik to start. This is good as long as it is up. 18+
I'm 18 M USA. My kik is wedgieslaveforever1 Im also kinda a sissy. Please message me
I'm 18 USA M. Kik me at wedgieslaveforver1
I’m a total tighty whitie and pantie nerd. My kik is Dianeofthe7. I’m 22 and am an absolute nerd who where only tighty whites and on some occasions panties. I need a good dom.
(01-13-2020, 10:19 PM)Bored Wrote: Calling all wedgie nerds. If you enjoy having your pathetic undies shoved up your butt and humiliated, I'm looking for you. 
kik me at wedgieslaveforever1
My KIK nerdykid223
I’m insonspicuousM on kik please make it wedgie time haha
Sent a DM
Likes: Atomic(can almost do it, but not quite yet), Dangling (and hopefully hanging one day Big Grin), shoulder wedgies, most others too
Dislikes: Messy, sometimes squeaky clean, public (these 3 are ok in RP), pee, scat, blood.
Short description: 24 y/o male, 6'1", and sorta skinny

hey! I wear panties and may be the right one for you ❤️ if anybody else wants to him me up too, feel free..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)