Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYC
I am young guy looking for a wedgie meetup.  I live in Brooklyn . I wanna meet someone that is 18-24 and skinny.  If interested please send me message.  I do not have KIK.
Friendly mod reminder: minors are not allowed on this site, and asking for minors to contact you is also not allowed (to say nothing of the fact that it is also illegal). In the future, please do not post buddy requests asking for anyone under the age of 18 to contact you.
(12-03-2019, 04:49 AM)selfwedgie13 Wrote: Friendly mod reminder: minors are not allowed on this site, and asking for minors to contact you is also not allowed (to say nothing of the fact that it is also illegal).  In the future, please do not post buddy requests asking for anyone under the age of 18 to contact you.
I am not a minor and I did not ask for anyone under 18. Please read it before you make assumptions. Thank you!
(11-30-2019, 02:30 PM)Rockstar2002 Wrote: I am young guy looking for a wedgie meetup.  I live in Brooklyn . I wanna meet someone that is 18-24 and skinny.  If interested please send me message.  I do not have KIK.
Can you host?