Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
What kind and color undies are you wearing right now?
Navy trunks
Tighty whities
Limits: Atomic, Messy (Water Ok), Public, Less than 1hr, No Pics/Vids
Green striped Fruit of the Loom briefs today.
Grey Hanes Briefs for Today
Limits: Public (Semi/Hidden OK), Pics/Vids, Scat, Messy (Water OK)

Super stretchy tommy hillfigger tightie whities today
Green, dark blue, and light blue/gray Uniqlo briefs for me today.
Fruit of the loom tighty whities
Don't have any other brands, types or colors but I want to try some different brands of tighty whities, perhaps find some a little more durable that are maybe more comfy. Plus I can still use the FTL for wedgies.
Any recommendations on not crazy expensive tighty whities brands for EVERYDAY wear beside the simple hanes, goodfellow, and fruit of the loom. I don't mind paying for quality as long as they're comfy and fit well.
Not in to labels like nerd/bully/jock/dork, just enjoy giving and receiving
Likes: Hanging wedgies and all it's variants except for frontal
Limits: No jock lock, ripping (it's okay if a hanging wedgie eventually rips but no intentional ripping), atomic, or messy
(10-11-2019, 06:44 PM)Buddy37 Wrote: Fruit of the loom tighty whities
Don't have any other brands, types or colors but I want to try some different brands of tighty whities, perhaps find some a little more durable that are maybe more comfy. Plus I can still use the FTL for wedgies.
Any recommendations on not crazy expensive tighty whities brands for EVERYDAY wear beside the simple hanes, goodfellow, and fruit of the loom. I don't mind paying for quality as long as they're comfy and fit well.
Might I recommend Arizona's Boy Briefs? It goes up to XL which is a medium for mens. 
Still the most comfortable pair I've ever owned even rivalling if not surpassing my pair of my undies. 
Also they come in packs!

---

Wearing Wunderwear Pride Rainbow Briefs today cause wynaut

(10-12-2019, 08:58 PM)sobekiii Wrote:
Might I recommend Arizona's Boy Briefs? It goes up to XL which is a medium for mens. 
Still the most comfortable pair I've ever owned even rivalling if not surpassing my pair of my undies. 
Also they come in packs!

---

I'm a mens XL so those won't work
Not in to labels like nerd/bully/jock/dork, just enjoy giving and receiving
Likes: Hanging wedgies and all it's variants except for frontal
Limits: No jock lock, ripping (it's okay if a hanging wedgie eventually rips but no intentional ripping), atomic, or messy
(10-12-2019, 09:03 PM)Buddy37 Wrote:
Also they come in packs!

---

Ah, darn. Rechecked cause I could have sworn I remembered there being some larger sizes. They have a Husky XL but I'm not sure if that translates to mens L or XL (my money is on the former)

Wearing my non-damaged pair of grey FTL briefs

One of my oldest pairs of underwear.

(10-13-2019, 10:00 PM)sobekiii Wrote:
Also they come in packs!

---

Ah, darn. Rechecked cause I could have sworn I remembered there being some larger sizes. They have a Husky XL but I'm not sure if that translates to mens L or XL (my money is on the former)

Uniqlo briefs are good and they're not too expensive (about $6 a pair), so you might try those.  They're comfy, fit well, and seem to be pretty durable, and they're also stretchy so they're good for wedgies or everyday wear, IMO.

And speaking of which, I'm currently wearing white Uniqlo briefs.
(10-15-2019, 07:38 AM)selfwedgie13 Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 10:00 PM)sobekiii Wrote:
Also they come in packs!

---

Uniqlo briefs are good and they're not too expensive (about $6 a pair), so you might try those.  They're comfy, fit well, and seem to be pretty durable, and they're also stretchy so they're good for wedgies or everyday wear, IMO.

And speaking of which, I'm currently wearing white Uniqlo briefs.

Oh yeah, I usually see some pairs on sale for as low as 2 dollars as well.

Wearing Good fellow's 2XL grey briefs rn. Will probably switch to Uniqlo red and blue striped briefs later today.

I'm wearing Goodfellow S white briefs today!
Maroon Fruit of the Loom briefs XL
The classic Fruit of The Loom Tighty Whities. Curious, Has anyone tried the Amazon Brand Briefs? Curious how they stack up against the normal Bargain Brand

Navy Tommy Hilfiger BBs
Calvin Klein Tighty Whities
18+ only and in Los Angeles, CA. 
Just a pair of XXL Hanes tighty whities that I recently gave myself a hanging wedgie in. I may change into something else a bit later.
Wearing one of the few boxer briefs I own. Some black and grey striped with a big ol hole in the back. (Not really that big).