Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wedgie receiver for couple who gives
Hi, my GF knows about my wedgie kink. She knows I do meetups with other guys to give them brutal wedgies. And that I would find it really hot if she would join me. So looking for someone that I can introduce her to the fun of giving wedgies. If you are a guy please be hot. If you are a female we can be generous for the right person. We live in Massachusetts and can probably host. You will have fun too!!

Best way to reach me is kik bad.bad.wolf
This sounds like a dream come true if I was close to you guys ?. Good luck tho!!
You still looking for someone? Where in MA are you?
Definitely interested in this hmu
PM me, I am very interested
That's sounds super fun! Let me know if it's a thing!
Still looking? I am a good looking male, not to be cocky but based on the girls I’ve dated I know my looks are doing something right. I’m very interested, I have had a wedgie fetish since I was like 10. No idea why, I’ve never even been wedgied before. It has all been selfwedgie. I’m 24 now. I have been debating to tell my GF about my fetish, but I don’t want to lose her if she thinks it’s too weird, which is understandable. I hope you’re still looking.
Must be fun
(09-22-2019, 01:05 AM)badwolf Wrote: Hi, my GF knows about my wedgie kink. She knows I do meetups with other guys to give them brutal wedgies. And that I would find it really hot if she would join me. So looking for someone that I can introduce her to the fun of giving wedgies. If you are a guy please be hot. If you are a female we can be generous for the right person. We live in Massachusetts and can probably host. You will have fun too!!

yep, I’m in Boston
(09-22-2019, 01:05 AM)badwolf Wrote: Hi, my GF knows about my wedgie kink. She knows I do meetups with other guys to give them brutal wedgies. And that I would find it really hot if she would join me. So looking for someone that I can introduce her to the fun of giving wedgies. If you are a guy please be hot. If you are a female we can be generous for the right person. We live in Massachusetts and can probably host. You will have fun too!!

I’m 24 5’9 155 I live in north Attleboro love getting wedgies definitely interested in being a wedgie slave for you I don’t have a kik hopefully you see this Wink

I’m around the Boston area and I’m a pretty hot guy who takes wedgies I’m 18 and would love to do a meet up

Hey you had a post on wedgie buddies about how your a couple who wants to give wedgies to someone well im a lil loser who wear tighty whities and you can wedgie me all you want even hang me up if you please or even flush my face in tge toilet while you rip my tighty whities off and send me hone with my head down all while your partner and you laughs anyone else here in boston or providebce your more then welcome to bully me like this too
Giggling faces all around you all you can hear is their laughter your eyes widen as you feel your undies slide in deep as your reeled up the flagpole you slowly sway side to side with your head down while more laugh at you on their way out to their buses you just hope your mom comes sooner this time