Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Complain!
(I decided to bring this back from WH)

I've spent 8 hours now trying to get Gengar from ultra moon. JUST LET ME CATCH YOU ALREADY!
I have 3 male Gengars in Pokemon Go
2 w/ XS weight, the other is HUGE
It's 2:35 AM, and I have class at 11:00, but for some reason, I can't sleep. And to make matters worse, one of my roommates is right on the other side of the wall watching sports, and I can hear it over here, which is not making sleep any easier to come by.
This site is boring
That's because no one is posting anything.
I want someone to wedgie me but I have no one to!  Angry
I absolutely love being wedgied, but I enjoy dishing it out as well Wink
(07-15-2018, 05:25 AM)selfwedgie13 Wrote: That's because no one is posting anything.

That's why it's boring
(07-18-2018, 05:10 AM)wedgies44 Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 05:25 AM)selfwedgie13 Wrote: That's because no one is posting anything.

That's why it's boring

Then maybe we should do something about that instead of just complaining?
(07-18-2018, 05:20 AM)selfwedgie13 Wrote:
(07-18-2018, 05:10 AM)wedgies44 Wrote:

That's why it's boring

Then maybe we should do something about that instead of just complaining?

well, we're on the complain topic, might as well complain
Bumping this to complain again about the lack of activity on this site. People need to get more active here. Post stuff! Comment on stuff! Use the chat! Be active!
Some of y’all suck.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Both of those could be considered abuse and should be officially reported as such.
(06-04-2019, 11:34 PM)selfwedgie13 Wrote: Both of those could be considered abuse and should be officially reported as such.

I’ve tried reporting but it wouldn’t let me.
Okay, that's weird. Maybe you should ask our fearless leader about that, because you should be able to report stuff like that.
o: get a life

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Okay, you seriously need to report stuff like this, or otherwise somehow inform our fearless leader about stuff like this, because comments like that are simply not okay.
(06-08-2019, 11:25 PM)selfwedgie13 Wrote: Okay, you seriously need to report stuff like this, or otherwise somehow inform our fearless leader about stuff like this, because comments like that are simply not okay.

Have reported quite a bit.
I want to buy Cartoon Briefs for myself but live in a house with three other people and don't want them to find out about it. What do I do?
Hm, tough one. You could order them online, unless one or more of the people you live with are the type to open other people's packages. Or you could try to figure out a time that all three of them will be out and buy them then, then hide them in your room, unless one or more of them is the type to snoop in your room. Those are the best options I can think of right now. The only other option is to wait until you move to a different place where you won't have to worry about people finding out about your undies.
*sigh* Why can't people put their threads in the right forum? If you want to meet with someone in person, you put it in the Male Buddies/Female Buddies forum; if you want an online buddy/master/slave, you put it in the Online Buddies Only forum. It's not rocket science, is it?