Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Knocker underwear
I bought these seamless knocker briefs off of ebay and wanted to try them out and see if they as comfortable and stretchy as everyone says. Me and my bro were hanging out one day and he sags a little and  bent over and I saw his calvin klein boxer briefs and gave them a quick yank and the leg holes came up hoping he would give me one in return.  He laughed about it then we just continued chilling. Later that night we started playing rock paper scissors first one to lose gets a wedgie. He lost the first round and I gave his Calvin's a good yank and ripped them slightly. The next round I lost what I was hoping for and he grabbed the waistband of my knocker underwear and yanked and they went all the way to my neck without ripping turning into a thong. It hurt so bad. He said he never saw underwear go that high without ripping then had the idea to hang my underwear on the door. These are made of polyester and nylon so they are very stretchy and don't rip. He hung me on the door and my underwear stretched past my head the leg holes were almost to my armpits. Talk about painful   he left me there for about 15 minutes before he let me down. After I fixed my underwear we just chilled out he ended up falling asleep and there was my opportunity to get him back. I got right on top of him and yanked his Calvin's all the way to his neck as he screamed in pain. Once the legholes popped out I grabbed his underwear by them and turned them into a thong. The wedgies continued throughout the night. 
Knocker seamless boxer briefs off ebay If you want great non ripping wedgies
(04-05-2024, 07:48 PM)Wedgiemebroo Wrote: I bought these seamless knocker briefs off of ebay and wanted to try them out and see if they as comfortable and stretchy as everyone says. Me and my bro were hanging out one day and he sags a little and  bent over and I saw his calvin klein boxer briefs and gave them a quick yank and the leg holes came up hoping he would give me one in return.  He laughed about it then we just continued chilling. Later that night we started playing rock paper scissors first one to lose gets a wedgie. He lost the first round and I gave his Calvin's a good yank and ripped them slightly. The next round I lost what I was hoping for and he grabbed the waistband of my knocker underwear and yanked and they went all the way to my neck without ripping turning into a thong. It hurt so bad. He said he never saw underwear go that high without ripping then had the idea to hang my underwear on the door. These are made of polyester and nylon so they are very stretchy and don't rip. He hung me on the door and my underwear stretched past my head the leg holes were almost to my armpits. Talk about painful   he left me there for about 15 minutes before he let me down. After I fixed my underwear we just chilled out he ended up falling asleep and there was my opportunity to get him back. I got right on top of him and yanked his Calvin's all the way to his neck as he screamed in pain. Once the legholes popped out I grabbed his underwear by them and turned them into a thong. The wedgies continued throughout the night. 
Knocker seamless boxer briefs off ebay If you want great non ripping wedgies

Try these boxer briefs too if you ever get the chance you might life them

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/325680154...pt=glo2usa