Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Halloween Costumes?
Rainbow 
What are we all going as for Halloween?! (if you celebrate it)
I'm going to a famous Leather bar (that I've been given a few wedgies at) in full nerd regalia. I'm hoping to encourage any Bullies.
Likes: bondage/permanent, humiliation, bullying, role play
Limits: messy, scat, public
DMs open, ask for fet
(10-21-2023, 06:22 AM)speedosnap Wrote: I'm going to a famous Leather bar (that I've been given a few wedgies at) in full nerd regalia. I'm hoping to encourage any Bullies.

Love that haha good luck I’m sure you’ll leave wearing less than you arrived~
(10-21-2023, 06:22 AM)speedosnap Wrote: I'm going to a famous Leather bar (that I've been given a few wedgies at) in full nerd regalia. I'm hoping to encourage any Bullies.

Soooo how’d it go??
Well I've been told I was very cute but didn't get any wedgies on the night of. All the Bullies that said I was cute want me to visit them in that costume for some session. I may have pics down the road lmao.
Likes: bondage/permanent, humiliation, bullying, role play
Limits: messy, scat, public
DMs open, ask for fet
Aw well that sucks, sorry. But that’s good you might get some later. Keep us updated! And I’d love to see the costume lol
(10-19-2023, 05:22 PM)SteelCowboy Wrote: What are we all going as for Halloween?! (if you celebrate it)

The nerd costume on Halloween has got to be one of the best ways to get wedgied and bullied by strangers in public.  I've done that a couple of times, complete with stretchy tighty whities and had a blast.  Not sure if I still have any old pictures from that, but I'm planning on doing that again this Halloween and will try to get some good pics.