Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
New Logo / Banner Ideas?
https://pre00.deviantart.net/4648/th/pre...clpzp4.jpg

Put this together, did it as a rough draft to see if everyone would be ok with something like this, or if they wanted just letters, different font, different image, etc.
Since some members have requested that the light theme logo / banner be changed, this thread is here so that we can vote, pick, and choose a new logo / banner (if members want to)

Here are two I created... let me know what you guys think.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-03-2018, 01:42 PM)Bunnygirl Wrote: https://pre00.deviantart.net/4648/th/pre...clpzp4.jpg

Put this together, did it as a rough draft to see if everyone would be ok with something like this, or if they wanted just letters, different font, different image, etc.

I like its simplicity, but there's a lot of height to it which would make it tough as a replacement to the logo. We need something within the dimensions of 500px wide by 150px tall, I suggest. Maybe a different font too... picking fonts is so difficult Big Grin
Heights can easily be changed, as I said it is a rough draft to see what the members wanted, and to see if they wanted TW's as a picture.
It's a wedgie site. Pretty sure Tighty Whities are always welcome Tongue
Always up to Role Play! Males and Females welcome! I tend to play 14-26, and prefer roles where we both give and get. Realistic, Fantasy, and Fan Fiction roles are all fun. Romantic/Mature themes/scenes are also welcome, though preferably at the older ages obviously! 
I like your design Bunnygirl. Simple but effective. Good work on that. I say switch out the logos ASAP.
Check out my DeviantArt for one of the biggest catalogues of wedgie fetish fiction, interviews, poetry, the first-ever wedgie fetish-focused podcast, art and more. https://www.deviantart.com/hannsgutherson
(09-04-2018, 11:52 PM)Hannsgutherson Wrote: I like your design Bunnygirl. Simple but effective. Good work on that. I say switch out the logos ASAP.

Thank you! Smile
https://orig00.deviantart.net/84bb/f/201...cm2ziv.jpg Resized the image to 500 X 150
I think the colors and font in general are just very childish. I think you should go for something more sleek and modern.
I honestly hadn't noticed the existing banner before, but I strongly agree the logo should be changed as soon as possible to pretty much anything else given the nature of the site. I vote to go with Bunnygirl's image, and if someone would like to make something better then they can go for it.

Also, sorry if this isn't the right forum/thread, but I also do think that there should be rules about the ages of characters in the Mature story sections, and sexually explicit stories should be limited to the Mature section as well. I get that most people probably got into wedgies when younger, and I know I read every story I could get my hands on when I was younger, too. 'Kids will be kids' so to speak. But if this site is what it claims it is - a site for adults only - then it doesn't make since for there to be Mature stories about underage people. Younger people need to find out about wedgies on another site that caters to them as members. Look at Literotica's guidelines, for example - there's specifically no underage characters allowed in any of the stories because the stories are explicit in nature.

It's not my website, I know, but that's my opinion. Please give it some thought.

Quick Edit: After re-reading this thread, I also like wedgieboy's second image (white text).
Likes: Regular, squeaky clean, chair, dangling, hanging (less than 5 min only), creative extra dares or games
Okay with: messy, all around, melvins, spanking, swirlies
Hard Limits: No public (under clothes for short trip is ok), no violence, no pics, no scat
OK, so I'm trying a random approach for all of the "accepted" banners... thus, if you reload the page, you'll probably get a different banner most of the time (light default theme only - the default theme).

If anyone wants to contribute other high quality images that are no more than 500 (width) x 150 (height) pixels, they can be added to the rotation.
Maybe better representation of females on the site? Everything like the banner and such are more representing the male side of the site but there's still a few girls who come here for fun as well, but for me, when I first came here my initial thought was "Oh, this looks like its guys only." I personally believe that if this site is all inclusive then its first impression shouldn't be that its males only, just a thought. Also, I'm not hating at all but I feel like the banner just looks dated and hasn't had a lot of effort put into it.
(09-03-2019, 01:15 AM)JenJen18 Wrote: Maybe better representation of females on the site? Everything like the banner and such are more representing the male side of the site but there's still a few girls who come here for fun as well, but for me, when I first came here my initial thought was "Oh, this looks like its guys only." I personally believe that if this site is all inclusive then its first impression shouldn't be that its males only, just a thought. Also, I'm not hating at all but I feel like the banner just looks dated and hasn't had a lot of effort put into it.

I like your idea. Any chance you'd be willing to create a banner for Wedgie Buddies that we can include in the rotation (logo changes between 3 versions randomly - refresh the page a few times to see how that works)?
(09-03-2019, 04:59 AM)wedgieboy Wrote:
(09-03-2019, 01:15 AM)JenJen18 Wrote: Maybe better representation of females on the site? Everything like the banner and such are more representing the male side of the site but there's still a few girls who come here for fun as well, but for me, when I first came here my initial thought was "Oh, this looks like its guys only." I personally believe that if this site is all inclusive then its first impression shouldn't be that its males only, just a thought. Also, I'm not hating at all but I feel like the banner just looks dated and hasn't had a lot of effort put into it.

I like your idea.  Any chance you'd be willing to create a banner for Wedgie Buddies that we can include in the rotation (logo changes between 3 versions randomly - refresh the page a few times to see how that works)?
Oh, sure id love to give it a try!

I like your idea.  Any chance you'd be willing to create a banner for Wedgie Buddies that we can include in the rotation (logo changes between 3 versions randomly - refresh the page a few times to see how that works)?
Here's mine: https://imgur.com/a/8MJU4Ht
(09-07-2019, 08:14 PM)JenJen18 Wrote:

Here's mine: 
Very nice excellent work
(09-08-2019, 02:23 AM)Unit Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 08:14 PM)JenJen18 Wrote:

Here's mine: 
Very nice excellent work
Thanks! I tried to add more color to it but i didnt have much space and the white background was a must so i thought a gradient would smooth it out so its not a hard transition
That does look great. I will get it added into the rotation soon. Thanks for doing that!
No problem!
It's been added to the rotation of the main wedgie_buddies light theme. Smile