Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
What kind and color undies are you wearing right now?
Switched to black Hanes briefs post-shower.

And it's not a coincidence. I do it on purpose lol I only own two red t shirts, and two pairs of red briefs, so I Always pair them together. Just like I make sure to wear grey briefs if I'm wearing my one grey t shirt.
Always up to Role Play! Males and Females welcome! I tend to play 14-26, and prefer roles where we both give and get. Realistic, Fantasy, and Fan Fiction roles are all fun. Romantic/Mature themes/scenes are also welcome, though preferably at the older ages obviously! 
Okay, then maybe it is a bit weird, but you do you.

And, having finally gotten up, I'm now wearing dark blue Fruit of the Loom briefs.
(03-25-2018, 04:17 AM)Jack Frost Wrote: Blue Jockey briefs

Oh, it's ages since I saw any of those. Used to have some myself. Would love to see them!
I'm wearing tight blue boxerbriefs. No good for wedgies really. Dig out the briefs for those.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Blue trunks with a gold waistband
Red FTL briefs. Figured it's a good way to make sure my briefs don't show through my red mesh shorts
Always up to Role Play! Males and Females welcome! I tend to play 14-26, and prefer roles where we both give and get. Realistic, Fantasy, and Fan Fiction roles are all fun. Romantic/Mature themes/scenes are also welcome, though preferably at the older ages obviously! 
And are you also wearing a red shirt like you always do with your red briefs?

Smoky blue Fruit of the Loom briefs over here.
No! ...... My red shirt was dirty.

Black Hanes briefs today. And yes, Self, with a black t shirt.
Back on the solid Tommy Hilfiger tighty whities today! After wearing trunks for a while it feels odd slipping them on at first.(Even though they are more comfy)
Brand new Sloggi Grey briefs today, feel so great!
Blue Fruit of the Loom briefs for me today.
Light blue boxer briefs with lemon patterns on from NEXT
Black and red sloggi briefs today with jeans which are a little too tight (hoping to loosen them by wearing them today!)
Blue Fruit of the Loom briefs with green trim
Calvin Klein Cotton Stretch tighty whities
Little white polka dot panties. At school too

Kik timy47895
Kappa men's stretch tighty whities
White Tommy Hilfiger briefs. Not too exciting but they're a good choice when I want to be comfy.
Red Fruit of the Loom briefs today.
Brand new red diesel briefs for me today! First pair of red undies I had in a while Big Grin