Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Coast Cities (NYC or DC preferred)
Hi, I travel semi- frequently up and down the east coast. 28M, general preference for BBs.

I am pretty thin and weak, so the most sensible match to keep it even should probably have the same attributes, but I am open to being at a slight disadvantage.

I've had several meets over the years, but never more than one repeat with the same person. I've always thought it would be cool to have a buddy where wedgies and general roughhousing were more just a side part of the overall friendship that happened. Like, it'd be nice to develop a regular friendship (or maybe even a roomie type deal after a bit) where wedgies and light wrestling/restraint are incorporated competitively into video games or even as a substitute for live sports betting - or whatever.

LMK if this type of dynamic appeals to you over more fixed bully/nerd roles and you think we may have common interests. I'll try to get back to you if a fit seems feasible.
I’m in DC
An actual friendship where playful bullying is a factor sounds fun!

I live in Virginia Beach; not an ideal location, but still feasible.

If you want to chat more to see if our personalities are compatible, feel free to send me a DM here and I'll share some contact info with you.
hi! i live in newport news and willing for a meetup, pretty new to this but up for the idea, all fun and good vibes