Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Complain!
With reference to this: https://twitter.com/shenanigansen/status...86273?s=19

Why do men's underwear have to be so limited. I just want a pack of Cartoon full rise briefs that fit me well. >.<

Heck why is it so hard to get something in like pink or a nice purple, maybe a nice design or pattern?

Why do have to why is everything either a bikini brief, boxer brief or like a million bucks for one pair?

But alas it's black, white and if ur lucky a red or blue pack. Want anything else and u either need to accept only having one out of however many be that color or you gotta shell out the big bucks.

I also want to try those double and triple seated/back briefs so bad but I just can't bring myself to spend like 35 dollars on a single pair.

ugh. Honestly it's not even about feeling risque or kinky or any other "special" feeling. I just want something different. Something comfortable at times. Something to match what I'm wearing.

Can't I just get something cute and supportive?

What happened to personality?

Sorry for the run ons.
Limits: Public (Semi/Hidden OK), Pics/Vids, Scat, Messy (Water OK)

I'm not sure that it's really a complaint, because I'm not personally invested, it's more of an observation: There's a wedgie discord called "The cool wedgies club" and in comparison to all of the other platforms our kink community hangs out on, it is a complete hellscape to navigate lol. Even though Instagram doesn't really want us on its platform, it's hands down the best set up for sharing images and videos. Twitter is second, only because following someone means that the stuff THEY'RE into also ends up in your feed, and then you could potentially end up with a bunch of stuff you don't like too. I think the discord has potential, but they need better moderators, and a better sorting system. the photo sections are a mixed bag. there are some pretty hot clips and photos being posted there, but you have to rifle through quite a bit of unrelated chats, as it's all one continuous feed. I'll admit, wedgiebuddies isn't the best platform for sharing images, but the structure works well for everything else concerning group communication. I just wish i could slam the best parts of each platform together so I wouldn't need to have 7 accounts to connect to different parts of the community lol.