Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do you love your style of undies?
I find tighty whities to be the most comfortable and cheapest type of underwear guys can wear. Plus, it's the best for sports of which I play a lot of. I also just like the look of tighty whities on my body and on others. And yes, tighty whities were the first underwear I wore. My dad wore tighty whities, so I did too. I also had some cartoon briefs (power rangers) as a kid, and those were amazing too. I did get my first wedgies in tighty whities and cartoon briefs, so yes, that also plays a role in my fetish. As a kid of the 90s, every boy wore tighty whities. I only had one friend that wore boxers. I was shocked to see the change in 6th grade when I had to change for gym. I was the ONLY boy still wearing tighty whities then in middle school (at least from what I could see... I looked around). Unfortunately, I gave into "peer pressure" and got some boxers, but I paid the price. They were so uncomfortable. Finally, I found enough courage to switch back to tighty whities when I was in 9th grade in high school. Nothing but briefs since.

I've worn boxers, boxer briefs, briefs, low rise briefs, and I tried a thong (for men) once. I hate them all except for full cut or mid-rise briefs. So, that's why I'm going with tighty whities everyday. They're just the best for any situation (including tons of movement and sports).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do you love your style of undies? - by wedgieboy - 07-11-2020, 03:59 AM