Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longest Hanging Wedgie
(10-26-2019, 01:51 PM)Buddy37 Wrote: Hey so I'm really into to hanging wedgies, and I know that a lot of wedgie fetishists think of the hanging wedgie as like the best of the best. So I'm curious, what is the longest time you've done a self hanging wedgie? Also list what brand, color, type, and amount of underwear you used. Dangling wedgies don't count. If someone has ever put you in one I'm also curious as to how long. I'm especially curious to hear if anyone on this site has ever truly been given a hanging wedgie by a sibling, bully, upperclassman, etc... (excluding a wedgie meetup or asking someone to wedgie you).
I'll start the dialogue by saying my longest recorded time was a little over 10 minutes, it was a self hanging wedgie by 7 pairs of fruit of the loom tighty whities.
Hanging is my favorite hands down!! I’ve tried to hang in all kinds of underwear (boxers, thongs, granny panties..etc) butter best for me have been fruit of the loom!! I usually hang by two pairs and they will last how ever long I want them too. If I want to rip them I’ll have to give myself some good bounces that I also love doing haha. Granny panties are fun because when they get so stretched out the underwear damn near covers your body! The longest I hung was for 43 mins on a live video that someone wanted me to do. I was sore for days!! Any time I do hang I try to hang for at least 5 mins with swinging around and bouncing!!i have never gotten one from someone else but I’d love to be pulled up a flagpole or something like that.

Messages In This Thread
Longest Hanging Wedgie - by Buddy37 - 10-26-2019, 01:51 PM
RE: Longest Hanging Wedgie - by selfwedgie13 - 10-26-2019, 10:27 PM
RE: Longest Hanging Wedgie - by Wedgiemoon1 - 10-29-2019, 04:44 PM
RE: Longest Hanging Wedgie - by Fhall - 11-02-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: Longest Hanging Wedgie - by Darkness - 11-03-2019, 12:56 AM