Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your public wedgie experiences
(04-09-2024, 07:32 PM)cottonwedgies Wrote: I'm constantly fantasizing about doing public wedgies and the different things I could do. I'd love to hear about all the public wedgies you all have actually done, by yourself or with someone else. This might help me build the confidence to actually go and do one!

I'd also like to hear about wedgies in front of strangers that weren't necessarily in public. For example, I love those videos of people giving themselves wedgies and then going on Omegle.

The more details, the better!
I was hanging out with My bro and were always joking around and he likes to sag so it  was my perfect opportunity. We were at the mall and his calvin kleins were slightly showing and he dropped his phone so I saw them and his shirt was exposing them and he already has a wedgie so I thought let me make it better. When he went into the store he was interested in a shirt on the bottom shelf so when he leaned down I grabbed them and yanked exposing the leg holes and all we heard was ripping and they ripped right at the leg hole seam giving him the worst wedgie basically turning them into a thong. He then thought it would be funny to get revenge and I was wearing these knocker boxer breifs which are pretty much unrippable and he grabbed them and yanked exposing my leg holes and tried ripping them too but they are polyester so it's very hard to. After that he alway made sure his boxers were never showing again

Messages In This Thread
Your public wedgie experiences - by cottonwedgies - 04-09-2024, 07:32 PM
RE: Your public wedgie experiences - by Wedgiemebroo - 04-09-2024, 08:50 PM
RE: Your public wedgie experiences - by travelr19 - 05-31-2024, 08:36 PM
RE: Your public wedgie experiences - by Red X - 06-05-2024, 06:04 AM