Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wedgie meet ups?
I’ve done quite a few and here are some things I’ve learned.

1. Be upfront about you and your wants and needs. If you want certain wedgies, to give certain wedgies, sexuality probably, if wedgies excessively turn you on, all of that should be discussed before you even begin to meet up. The last thing you want is to be put in/put someone in an uncomfortable situation.

2. Ask before you do. This is definitely important for if you’re into certain role play things or certain specific fetishes. Don’t call someone a slave, nerd, sir, or any of that before having a discussion about what they like and if they are okay with that.

3. Talk about what wedgies, etc you want to give/get. This will usually determine who buys underwear, my general rule of thumb, if you’re ripping it, you’re buying it. If I’m gonna rip someone’s underwear, why do they need to buy it, they’re bot a cash cow, they’re a human being.

4. FaceTime/ coffee shop with the person beforehand, there’s a lot of catfish or people who post and use misleading pictures. This is legit for safety purposes, definitely sucks but it’s the world we live in.

5. Establish boundaries, if you’re not into something, you aren’t into it. Don’t let someone force you into a situation you’re not hapoy with. They want sex and you don’t, leave. They’re being aggressive and you aren’t about it, leave. If they’re trying to take pictures without consent, leave. Make and keep a safe word, they break it, leave. If they’re trying to blackmail you, fucking put them on blast and potentially call the police.

If I come up with more I’ll add them onward.

Messages In This Thread
Wedgie meet ups? - by sdavies169 - 06-20-2021, 05:36 PM
RE: Wedgie meet ups? - by Wedgie365 - 06-24-2021, 04:03 PM
RE: Wedgie meet ups? - by Antdrake - 06-25-2021, 03:18 PM