Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues Within The Community
(04-24-2021, 12:59 PM)NerdyBriefs Wrote:
(04-21-2021, 08:00 PM)cottonwedgies Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 02:52 PM)Antdrake Wrote: Where to start:

1. People demanding attention from you if they like how you look. I've posted body shots and partial face pictures on Instagram and the amount of people messaging me, wanting more from me than I'd give them, and the insistent pursue from them is annoying. I get people are desperate and probably lonely and may not have confidence in real life, but just because you like how someone looks, doesn't mean they have to feign interest in you.
  2. The mentality of "I like wedgies. You like wedgies. That's all we need to meet." Many people think that because there's that common ground, that's all that goes in to wanting to meet someone. And then if you bring up not being attracted to somebody, you get crucified. I understand the notion behind personality meaning a lot, but if I'm meeting you for a hookup type vibe, your personality isn't the first thing on my mind. And I'm not going to feel bad for that. Not everybody is attracted to everybody. Not every body type is beautiful to everybody. Not shaming anyone, but also being realistic here. If you're someone who restricts your diet and dedicates time each day/week to being physically active, you aren't a horrible person for not being interested in somebody who doesn't share those same views. Just because we all have a mutual interest doesn't mean we're mutually interested in each other, you feel?
  3. The bully/nerd dynamic. Do you unapologetically, but don't push your interests/views onto others. So many dudes are into the nerd/bully dynamic and role playing it and good for all y'all, but those who aren't into it, are very not into it. Some of us are dudes who enjoy giving/getting as just people into them. Wearing our regular underwear. Being our regular selves. Not having a mentality of "I'm a loser nerd in school and you're the jock bully putting me in my place." Some of us just like to hang out, drink, and give/get some wedgies. 
  4. Tighty-whities. Do not understand the appeal of FOTL or Hanes white briefs. The look, the feel. Do not get it. I've worn them once and I swear it made my Johnson want to go into my body and hide. A sexy pair of white CKS or Tommy Hilfigers are so much more appealing to me. A guy confidently wearing a pair of those white briefs is so much hotter than the dad/grandpa white FOTL/Hanes. Do you, like i said, but there is a category of guys into wedgies who do not vibe with those tighty-whities.
  5. The last thing which might be the biggest thing, is some people do not know how to talk to and treat other human beings. The type of messages I get...man. Really makes me question people. And then when you put up boundaries for yourself and don't stroke the ego, gingerly hold the hand of a full grown adult male, it's the end of the world. Cancel that shit. Hard cancel. 

I just wanted to thank you for writing this. I think you really nailed it. Everyone should read this a second time.

For him maybe. Id say I only agree with points 1, 2, and 5 lol. I think loads of people (maybe the majority?) Are into tighty whities and a very sizeable amount like the bully/nerd.

I am also into tighty whities, and I can get down with the nerd/bully dynamic too. The main point that I got out of this comment that I think is really important for people in this community to hear is something they said in 3: "don't push your interests/views onto others." If I'm interacting with someone in the community and they're not into my choice of underwear or my body type or they don't share the same wedgie kinks I do, I have no right to expect them to accommodate me and they have no responsibility to either. It's easy get frustrated with how difficult it can be to find someone else with a wedgie fetish you vibe with. I totally get that, but at the end of the day, this is a fetish. All interactions need to be consensual and respectful.

Messages In This Thread
Issues Within The Community - by wedgiejock - 04-05-2021, 03:27 PM
RE: Issues Within The Community - by FemboyWedgie - 04-05-2021, 09:33 PM
RE: Issues Within The Community - by NerdyBriefs - 04-10-2021, 10:30 PM
RE: Issues Within The Community - by NerdyBriefs - 04-10-2021, 10:35 PM
RE: Issues Within The Community - by selfwedgie13 - 04-10-2021, 11:05 PM
RE: Issues Within The Community - by NerdyBriefs - 04-11-2021, 12:46 PM
RE: Issues Within The Community - by Antdrake - 04-13-2021, 02:52 PM
RE: Issues Within The Community - by NerdyBriefs - 04-24-2021, 12:59 PM
RE: Issues Within The Community - by cottonwedgies - 04-27-2021, 01:33 PM
RE: Issues Within The Community - by wedgiejock - 04-21-2021, 11:47 AM
RE: Issues Within The Community - by Silver - 05-09-2021, 02:48 PM