Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Underwear Preferences
(03-09-2021, 04:47 PM)wedgieboy Wrote: What?  Tighty whities are the best for wedgies!  However, I do understand how others could have specific undies preferences.  It shouldn't be a deal breaker, however.  I mean, when I give wedgies, I would prefer to wedgie someone who wears tighty whities or colored briefs.  When I get wedgied, I definitely want to be wearing tighty whities.  Boxers and boxer briefs are boring.  I don't get the whole panties thing because I'm all about men's underwear.  Tighty whities are pretty close to panties anyways except that they're designed for men. 

Compromise goes both ways, and finding someone to yank your undies can be really tough.  At least it has been in my experience.  I focus on tighty whities so much because that's what I remember when it comes to wedgie experiences.  So, underwear choice is kind of important.  I'm sure you'll find someone to give you wedgies while you wear tighty whities.  I would think it would be easier to find someone who prefers tighty whities over panties, but I could be wrong. 

Anyways, don't give up or become frustrated.  Wedgie meets are one in a few and are super rare.  If you know what you're looking for, don't compromise too much.  Just be patient.  And by patient, I mean it could take years.
Thank you for your kindness and understanding  Smile Heart

Messages In This Thread
Underwear Preferences - by Wedgienerd92 - 03-08-2021, 10:26 PM
RE: Underwear Preferences - by wedgieboy - 03-09-2021, 04:47 PM
RE: Underwear Preferences - by Wedgienerd92 - 03-10-2021, 02:59 AM
RE: Underwear Preferences - by Dennyww - 03-10-2021, 12:49 AM
RE: Underwear Preferences - by Thaisissy - 03-29-2021, 10:09 PM
RE: Underwear Preferences - by wedgiejock - 04-05-2021, 03:32 PM