Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Slave Terminology
I just wanted to give my two cents on this subject, now before we start from my profile you can guess I am a male gay dude, I am also Hispanic so I can never understand from an African American standpoint but I want to at the very least share my own opinion on the subject but first let me answer the original question.
The main reason for master/slave kink to be introduced has to do with the BDSM community, a good amount of people in the wedgie community also enjoy BDSM and it is quite common for people in BDSM (not universal of course) to enjoy being dominated and 'owned' to some regard. For the other the dynamics I think Big/Little Brother/Sister is not always used is cause mostly people can find it pseudo-incest(as wedgies often times are used for more sexual reasons) though I have noticed this dynamic is more common with people who do not have siblings (I am new to the wedgie community so if I am wrong please correct me), dom and sub to be fair this one is kind of common however it is a very board category with like thousands of sub-groups so for most people they like to get a bit more specific (Though you do see it more often in the BDSM side of things)
Finally I wanted to give a special point to the nerd/bully(Or jock) dynamic I just wanted to say if people are into it that's fine nothing wrong with that, however if we are covering the dark history of master/slave it isn't right to not cover nerd/bully as well, nerd has minor problems with it (It was used as an insult, but has mostly changed) On the other hand bully, I don't think I need to explain the insanely dark past and still current going-ons that real bullying has caused many people as well as many horrid events and the insane lack of media attention, but also can happen to anyone regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, wealth, age, job, etc.
I also wanted to say as it is safe to assume all of us here are into wedgies to some regard but that was also used as a bullying tatic and in some instances is still used today (albeit rarely) well yes I will say it can also be considered a harmless prank, in most instances many things that are harmless pranks to most people have been used by bullies in horrific and awful ways as much as it has mostly died down it doesn't change the past.
Now I did want to end this with, I understand why those terms do bother you and I can admit as well that it does get excessive when people ask that stuff of someone when they barely know them as not only could you not be into it, but also if you barely know the person it can be considered weird/awkward. However I did just want to shed light on the fact that well terms like master/slave can be bad we also cannot fail to acknowledge that bully/bullying is not much better, now I am not trying to say we should hate all these terms but I was just trying to say that every kink even the one that we all have in common don't have the greatest history and in many cases still bring genuine harm to many people. Finally I did not make this long winded post to try and change your opinion nor rewrite history, but this has been on my mind for a while and I wanted to try to explain why some terms are not as well used but also wanted to explain that regardless of subject matter no kink is without problems, hopefully this all made sense I have a horrid habit of getting ahead of myself, if I had got any information wrong or you have counterpoints to my argument feel free to tell me them thank you for reading!

Messages In This Thread
Slave Terminology - by PurpleReign - 06-30-2020, 04:05 AM
RE: Slave Terminology - by wedgieboy1818 - 06-30-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: Slave Terminology - by PurpleReign - 07-01-2020, 03:50 AM
RE: Slave Terminology - by wedgieboy1818 - 07-01-2020, 05:06 PM
RE: Slave Terminology - by TigerEye - 07-03-2020, 03:00 AM
RE: Slave Terminology - by Wedgiemasta - 01-23-2021, 01:41 AM
RE: Slave Terminology - by wedgiejock - 01-23-2021, 03:44 PM
RE: Slave Terminology - by wedgiejock - 01-23-2021, 04:13 PM
RE: Slave Terminology - by wedgiejock - 01-23-2021, 04:14 PM
RE: Slave Terminology - by YaoiLover - 01-25-2021, 10:22 PM
RE: Slave Terminology - by Sunshinestatewedgies - 01-27-2021, 01:05 PM