Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group wedgies?
Just out of curiosity, how do people feel about group wedgies? If you like group wedgies, what set up would you like most? A structured game? Free for all? Everyone gives to one person? Other? How many people is ideal for you? 

Or, if you only like one-on-ones, what is it about them you prefer?
Imo, the more the merrier. (I believe it's easier to have a fun time that way)

As for what setup, all of the above, variety is the spice of life afterall.

As for how many.... honestly I don't feel like there is a cap. Though, could u imagine something like a whole convention? Wedgie Con or something.
Limits: Public (Semi/Hidden OK), Pics/Vids, Scat, Messy (Water OK)

A wedgie convention would be a dream! Have the stretchiest and strongest underwear you could try! Have different venders selling the best wedgie equipment hahah that’s be awesome!

I would love to be apart of a group wedgie! I’d be extremely selfish and want at least two pairs of hands on my waistband and giving some good yanks! I don’t care for games all that much. But would love a free for all or one at a time and getting some good bouncing!!
(08-16-2019, 02:02 PM)Wedgiemoon1 Wrote: A wedgie convention would be a dream! Have the stretchiest and strongest underwear you could try! Have different venders selling the best wedgie equipment hahah that’s be awesome!

I would love to be apart of a group wedgie! I’d be extremely selfish and want at least two pairs of hands on my waistband and giving some good yanks! I don’t care for games all that much. But would love a free for all or one at a time and getting some good bouncing!!
Exactly, it'd be so amazing.
Limits: Public (Semi/Hidden OK), Pics/Vids, Scat, Messy (Water OK)

A wedgie convention would be heaven. Have a friend holding onto your underwear while you walk, being forced to change underwear because you got another atomic wedgie. Different underwear’s for sale