Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestions Box
(05-29-2024, 12:16 AM)wboy4166 Wrote:
(05-28-2024, 06:28 AM)majesticloud Wrote: I wish I can post my wedgie pictures on here but the size limit is TOO SMALL. 2MB too small. I have a 200MP sensor that can take a photo and you can see the stitching lines. That's how detailed the camera is. I need at least 18MB but no less than 29MP. This would be perfect unless someone is using an iPhone pro for ProRez feature where photos can easily exceed 50MP. Get this done make me happy. Let me share please without any edits. Thank you.

Why not upload it to google drive and share the link?
I'm not entirely too familiar with Google drive. Story time: I asked a far away friend to share me pics of his favorite style of his wedgies. I looked into "info" on my phone and he totally and accidentally shared his exact and private location by accident. Then there are sharing options as well who could edit or alter the files. Ill look into it but I really wanna just eager to share my photos but what out the fear of such an incident from occurring. Are there any other options beside Google drive? I'll give you a taste of my best work.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)