Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boston Wedgies
Hello! Im looking for people who are interested in all things wedgies. I mostly like to sub, but can switch/dom for the right people. Let’s chat and see what other things we are into! I can host in Boston. Not always on here so hit me up on kik: davvy0505 or insta: willisondeal
(08-09-2021, 02:34 PM)briefsguy5 Wrote: Hello! Im looking for people who are interested in all things wedgies. I mostly like to sub, but can switch/dom for the right people. Let’s chat and see what other things we are into! I can host in Boston. Not always on here so hit me up on kik: davvy0505 or insta: willisondeal

Still looking for meetups! Hit me up!
Still looking for wedgie buddies!!!!
(11-02-2021, 06:09 PM)briefsguy5 Wrote: Still looking for wedgie buddies!!!!

Bumpin this up
(01-14-2022, 10:29 PM)briefsguy5 Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 06:09 PM)briefsguy5 Wrote: Still looking for wedgie buddies!!!!

Bumpin this up

Still looking for meetups
Hey listen im chill and looking for chill wedgie buddies im around providence ri and boston ma alot and im down to give and get good wedgies and have fun 401 666 0247
Giggling faces all around you all you can hear is their laughter your eyes widen as you feel your undies slide in deep as your reeled up the flagpole you slowly sway side to side with your head down while more laugh at you on their way out to their buses you just hope your mom comes sooner this time
(08-09-2021, 02:34 PM)briefsguy5 Wrote: Hello! Im looking for people who are interested in all things wedgies. I mostly like to sub, but can switch/dom for the right people. Let’s chat and see what other things we are into! I can host in Boston. Not always on here so hit me up on kik: davvy0505 or insta: willisondeal

Moving out of the area over the summer, so hmu before then if u wanna meet
(03-30-2022, 09:40 PM)briefsguy5 Wrote:

Moving out of the area over the summer, so hmu before then if u wanna meet

I’m leaving Boston in July so hit me up if you wanna meet before then