Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tw wedgie orgy
    Ok you guys i have a serious Idea, I would love to get at least 5 guys minimum together maybe in a month or two one of us can host and we just get together and do wedgies and shit but we all wear tws and end the night in just our undies if everyone is bi or gay would be better as maybe we can have an orgy and everyone can spend the night and we can do wedgies during the night maybe surprise attacks idk would be fun hit me up if your down looking to do in WA DC MARYLAND PA area or within an hour drive like Jersey
We can create a group or get to know each other individually and see if everyone’s a match
Big Grin This nerd tastes his tighty whities!
(06-21-2020, 04:17 AM)tightywhitieman Wrote: Ok you guys i have a serious Idea, I would love to get at least 5 guys minimum together maybe in a month or two one of us can host and we just get together and do wedgies and shit but we all wear tws and end the night in just our undies if everyone is bi or gay would be better as maybe we can have an orgy and everyone can spend the night and we can do wedgies during the night maybe surprise attacks idk would be fun hit me up if your down looking to do in WA DC MARYLAND PA area or within an hour drive like Jersey
We can create a group or get to know each other individually and see if everyone’s a match
Baltimore, MD here. Receiver
(06-21-2020, 02:39 PM)Ontoprock11 Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 04:17 AM)tightywhitieman Wrote: Ok you guys i have a serious Idea, I would love to get at least 5 guys minimum together maybe in a month or two one of us can host and we just get together and do wedgies and shit but we all wear tws and end the night in just our undies if everyone is bi or gay would be better as maybe we can have an orgy and everyone can spend the night and we can do wedgies during the night maybe surprise attacks idk would be fun hit me up if your down looking to do in WA DC MARYLAND PA area or within an hour drive like Jersey
Baltimore, MD here. Receiver
Great idea!!! Philly suburbs giver.
Awesome plan. Richmond, VA; Both giver/receiver.
annapolis maryland here! not on here much but am pretty active on ig @_wedgieguy2 send dm request so i know not to accidentally decline follow
Im not on here all that much but this sounds so hot. I'm in! 22M reciever, Near Philly
Gay Wedgie Boy
22 m into both! In nyc
I'm in! When/where would this go down?
I'n near Baltimore
im in philly
I'm in Maryland if anyone still wants to do it
I’m near Lancaster. Ryanisawesome14 snap me
This sounds awesome I’m in Warrington West Midlands Uk

Kik jjosh.lwww
I'm down, Johnstown pa here
(06-23-2020, 02:59 PM)wedgieguys99 Wrote: annapolis maryland here! not on here much but am pretty active on ig @_wedgieguy2 send dm request so i know not to accidentally decline follow

hey i am collegewedgienerd on insta just sent a request
I am interested. Let me know when and where!
Definitely interested! 26 male in NYC (but willing to travel), mostly receiver but also good to switch