Poll: Do you like how wedgies feel?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes: I love the way it puts pressure on my ballsack and invades my hole
83.78%
62 83.78%
No: I just enjoy the submission and humiliation.
16.22%
12 16.22%
Total 74 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like the way wedgies feel?
lol Calling all male wedgie receivers. I have a question.  I’m curious how many of us actually enjoy the physical sensations caused by wedgies.  I personally do enjoy it, but I’ve heard others on the site explain that the only pleasure they get from wedgies is from the submission/humiliation aspect.  I’m curious which way y’all lean.  I’m attaching a poll but y’all can also feel free to comment to explain more fully. lol
The feeling of the wedgie is the main thing for me. I enjoy feeling the fabric of my underpants slip into my butt and tighten around my manhood. I'm not really into the submission/humiliation part of it.
That initial feeling of the briefs snapping between your butt is the best feeeling for me
i'm all about the submission. i like the feeling to an extent but dont enjoy super painful ones like hanging. what i really love is the submission and powerlessness. i dont think its to do with embarrassment because i dont really get embarrassed... probably more like feeling vulnerable and having no control of the situation

also getting wedgies in tws/briefs adds to it for some reason, i dont get much pleasure out of wedgies in boxers/boxerbriefs
Likes: pretty much everything... would love someone to give me an atomic swirlie
Dislikes: bodily fluids
The feeling of it is great. The humiliation I'm not to sure about.
Sometimes it feels nice on it's own merits, especially if the pressure is minuscule and the underpants are particularly comfortable. That said I also enjoy not liking it. Most times my ideal wedgie is one that, in the moment, I wish would stop. I have to rely on self wedgies for the time being so it's harder to create the embarrassing feelings for myself but I crave it so much.
Wedgies are pleasant to me. Maybe because I’m a redhead? Or maybe because I have high pain tolerance either way? Hangings hurt but only if it’s by the legholes