Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nerdy girl looking for wedgies
heyy im lily! I’m looking for an online buddy (male or female) to dominate me and destroy some of my panties! I have pretty much every social media but pm me if you’re interested and i’ll share contact info!
I’m interested! Hit me up in my DM’s c:
(07-11-2023, 05:05 PM)lilygetts Wrote: heyy im lily! I’m looking for an online buddy (male or female) to dominate me and destroy some of my panties! I have pretty much every social media but pm me if you’re interested and i’ll share contact info!

for sure PM me
Hey!!! 
I am also looking for a nerd or buddy!! 

My kik is chubbynerdwhore
My snap is FarekRen

I would love to talk if you still looking!
ScalieKoboldI’m interested! Hit me up in my DM’s c:
I’d love to. Please hit me up!
Interested nerd, dm me!
(07-11-2023, 05:05 PM)lilygetts Wrote: heyy im lily! I’m looking for an online buddy (male or female) to dominate me and destroy some of my panties! I have pretty much every social media but pm me if you’re interested and i’ll share contact info!

Hey Lily I’m down to chat in Pms and move to a different social media Smile

Id love tooo, snap is jwdge23
I’m interested

I'm interested