Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online fun
Hi! Would like to find someone who wants to have some online wedgie fun. Anyone interested in wearing panties all day? Would like to find someone who will let me pick out different womens underwear for them to wear for that day with random wedgie requests along with it. I want them to do the same for me and we can send dares to each other. Preferably with sexy underwear that naturally gives you a wedgie in the first place. If this sounds fun to anyone let me know!
(05-30-2024, 02:17 PM)manthong Wrote: Hi! Would like to find someone who wants to have some online wedgie fun. Anyone interested in wearing panties all day? Would like to find someone who will let me pick out different womens underwear for them to wear for that day with random wedgie requests along with it. I want them to do the same for me and we can send dares to each other. Preferably with sexy underwear that naturally gives you a wedgie in the first place. If this sounds fun to anyone let me know!

Sounds fun to me, I’ve got a bunch of VS thongs I wear frequently to work. Do you have SC?