Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Underwear for wedgies
Can we talk about underwear that's good for wedgies but are also reasonably priced? Because everytime I ask someone for underwear advice they always either tell me underwear that very expensive or isn't even good for wedgies. 

I don't know much about female underwear so I can't say much there. I know cotton and spandex are pretty stretchy. So maybe look out for those materials. And I've heard good reviews about MeUndies so maybe buy a pair from there.

As for male undies, I know Jockey is amazing for wedgies. Especially their briefs or athletic underwear. Old Navy's undies are also extremely stretchy. I can do atomics in XL Old Navy boxer briefs pretty easily. And I've bought XXXL briefs from really cheap brands like Hanes, Fruit of the Loom, ect. and I can easily do atomics in them. I've also heard good things about MeUndies and American Eagle but I haven't tried either of those. I haven't found a pair that's strong enough to not rip during a hanging wedgie. I usually use two pairs but I know many people only want to use only one. 

BTW I'm 6'1" for anyone that wants to know my height. If I can do atomics and shoulder in these than most of you can as well lol.

If anyone knows any other good brands go ahead or materials then please tell us. We'd all appreciate it very much! Especially female underwear or underwear that doesn't rip easily. And also the reason I didn't name any expensive underwear is because the underwear I said already do the job at a much better price. Alright well that's all. Have a nice day!
I heard at the expense of my social reputation, that hanes xtemp is the best. Nylon can flex better over cotton.
I think there's some fun in plain cotton tighty-whities because they're the most revealing standard underwear for guys, and they're associated with the nerd stereotype that made the wedgie famous.

For a good stretchy underwear for a wedgie that can pull really high and also gets in deep, the key is to have athletic-type underwear for stretch, but isn't compression material which prevents the actual wedgie.  In a store, the thing to look for would be spandex.  The fabric doesn't have to be pulled hard to stretch.  Champion C9 Men's Power Cool boxer briefs are pretty good, available, and not expensive.

For hanging wedgies, it's more about the setup than the underwear because typically it's putting a lot of stress in a small part of the fabric, causing it to rip.  The set up is also really important for safety.  I wouldn't recommend anyone do a hanging wedgie, because it's a lot of weight on a small area of the body and because if done improperly it could be easy to get stuck, which is a very serious risk.  But if it's going to happen, it should be done as safely as possible.  One of the safest is the standing-on-a-rope method that was mentioned on another site.

The steps for the standing-on-a-rope method are:
1. Obtain a tennis ball and both a carabiner and rope that are strong enough to support the weight of the person.
2. With the underwear off, put the tennis ball inside the back of the underwear against the fabric just below where the tag is.
3. Pinch the fabric so that the tennis ball is in a little pocket, and attach the carabiner around it on the outside of the underwear.  
4. The result is a pair of underwear with a carabiner attached on the outside without having to make a hole. The tennis ball keeps the carabiner from just falling off outside the underwear, and the carabiner keeps the pocket for the tennis ball from falling loose on the inside.  It's now a pair of underwear with a secure loop right where it's wanted.
5. Attach one end of the rope securely to the carabiner with a non-slip knot and throw the length of the rope over something strong enough to support far more than the weight of the person.
6. Create a loop in the rope with another non-slip knot.  This is what the person will stand on.  It may take a few tries to place the loop correctly so that the length of the rope is right.
7. Put on the underwear, then slowly and with steady balance step onto the loop so that neither foot is touching the ground.
8. The weight pulls down the rope on one end, which pulls up the rope on the other end, which is conveniently attached to the carabiner.  Because nothing is acting as a hook or spike on the fabric, it's less likely to rip.

This might not be the classic image of a hanging wedgie as having no way out, but it's every bit as painful.  Physics doesn't care that the end of the rope is attached to the person's foot instead of the floor, the full weight is still being supported in the wedgie.  The advantage is that it's much safer because it's easy to get out by simply stepping out of the loop and extending a leg.
Likes: Regular, squeaky clean, chair, dangling, hanging (less than 5 min only), creative extra dares or games
Okay with: messy, all around, melvins, spanking, swirlies
Hard Limits: No public (under clothes for short trip is ok), no violence, no pics, no scat
Any recommendations for stretchy, not too expensive underwear? I like the stretch but don't really like the friction and obviously don't want to do any real damage.
In my experience, mostly, to get the better underwear For wedgies sometimes comes at the cost of spending just a bit more. A lot of the time if you sign up for newsletters on the website, you can find discount codes to cheapen the undies, but it is more worth it in the end. Personally, for me, I haven’t been able to do many atomics or shoulder wedgies with XXXL (or whatever) underwear. I’m 5’9 and wear a medium. But! That doesn’t mean I haven’t searched far and wide for good underwear for whatever my desires are. That being said, since atomics (stretchy) and hangings (durable) are seemingly the most common/popular, I have found a couple pairs of underwear that work perfectly.

Stretchy briefs for atomics and shoulder wedgies: Sheath Underwear. I normally get the white briefs with the black and gold waistband. It also has a pouch, so you aren’t putting a lot of friction (if any at all) on your manhood. I buy Medium (again, my size) and I can get atomics and shoulders without ripping them (just don’t grab all in one place). Those are $24, but again, with their newsletter, you get a lot of discount codes. There’s one going on for 35% off right now. (There is both men and women underwear there)

https://www.sheathunderwear.com/collections/men

Durable briefs for hanging wedgies- *again be safe and careful. Don’t tip your chairs over, just scoot em away, but still within reach, if that’s your preferred method*. ExOfficio Give-N-Go briefs are fantastic. It’s not the stereotypical look for one, but I just loop rope either around the center fabric between the legholes, or just around each one individually, and I’ve never had that one break mid wedgie. Never! I usually get those off Amazon for about $20, but I know they are on the website, and I believe outdoor shops like REI sell them as well (they are moisture-wicking, so also great for hiking if you’re into that).

https://www.exofficio.com/mens-give-n-go...4M#start=1

Stay safe, y’all.
(09-25-2018, 01:01 PM)Wedgies24 Wrote: Can we talk about underwear that's good for wedgies but are also reasonably priced? Because everytime I ask someone for underwear advice they always either tell me underwear that very expensive or isn't even good for wedgies. 

I don't know much about female underwear so I can't say much there. I know cotton and spandex are pretty stretchy. So maybe look out for those materials. And I've heard good reviews about MeUndies so maybe buy a pair from there.

As for male undies, I know Jockey is amazing for wedgies. Especially their briefs or athletic underwear. Old Navy's undies are also extremely stretchy. I can do atomics in XL Old Navy boxer briefs pretty easily. And I've bought XXXL briefs from really cheap brands like Hanes, Fruit of the Loom, ect. and I can easily do atomics in them. I've also heard good things about MeUndies and American Eagle but I haven't tried either of those. I haven't found a pair that's strong enough to not rip during a hanging wedgie. I usually use two pairs but I know many people only want to use only one. 

BTW I'm 6'1" for anyone that wants to know my height. If I can do atomics and shoulder in these than most of you can as well lol.

If anyone knows any other good brands go ahead or materials then please tell us. We'd all appreciate it very much! Especially female underwear or underwear that doesn't rip easily. And also the reason I didn't name any expensive underwear is because the underwear I said already do the job at a much better price. Alright well that's all. Have a nice day!
Stafford full cut briefs from JC Penney (jcp.com) are very well-made, have a lot of stretch, fit well, look hot and have a great waistband for the giver to use. Strongly suggest buying a package while they are on sale. This is all I have my slaves and wedgie buddies wear. These have plenty of fabric for whatever direction you pull.
(09-25-2018, 01:01 PM)Wedgies24 Wrote: Can we talk about underwear that's good for wedgies but are also reasonably priced? Because everytime I ask someone for underwear advice they always either tell me underwear that very expensive or isn't even good for wedgies. 

Stafford full cut briefs from JC Penney (jcp.com) are very well-made, have a lot of stretch, fit well, look hot and have a great waistband for the giver to use. Strongly suggest buying a package while they are on sale. This is all I have my slaves and wedgie buddies wear. These have plenty of fabric for whatever direction you pull.
(06-01-2020, 01:38 AM)NJ_Buddy Wrote: Any recommendations for stretchy, not too expensive underwear?  I like the stretch but don't really like the friction and obviously don't want to do any real damage.

Stafford full cut briefs from JC Penney (jcp.com) are very well-made, have a lot of stretch, fit well, look hot and have a great waistband for the giver to use. Strongly suggest buying a package while they are on sale. This is all I have my slaves and wedgie buddies wear. These have plenty of fabric for whatever direction you pull. I'm near NJ in PA if you'd like to talk more via PM.
Hi everyone, 
Just wanted to say this brand of underwear called Macober on aliexpress, amazon, or ebay are amazing at giving atomic, shoulder, and well wedgies in general. They have white ones as well, but its kind of a hit or miss with those ones, they have a huge variety of colors, just mainly pick size 3XL of your as tall as me and I am 6'2.  

I'll post pictures of what they look like in the thumbnail, but they mainly have Macober on the blue waistband and Zonbailon on the white pair waistband.

On aliexpress they are about 9.99$ you can find them on ebay too for about same price or amazon. These pairs are seriously worth it! They don't rip btw. You can benefit from at least investing into a single macober pair of underwear cause they are so easy to do wedgies with! (84% nylon 16%spandex both types). They also do not look like granny underwears too and fit very well just for general wearing as well which is why I love them for wedgies. Anyhow thank you for listening to my PSA about wedgies, hope you guys enjoy these undies as much as I do. Also I love you all! <3 <3 <3 <3  Heart

Heres the links to the briefs btw:
Here is all of the links from lowest price to highest priced briefs:
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/325680170...pt=glo2usa

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/325680154...pt=glo2usa

https://www.ebay.com/itm/364167205405?var=633608085158

https://www.ebay.com/itm/314485276588?var=613059385059

Fastest shipping more expensive:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BZ7N4VS8/?co...th=1&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B097H6DTNP/?co...th=1&psc=1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lightbulb 
Just wanted to make another update on another pair of underwear/panties that are amazing for all kinds of wedgies, mainly being atomic, shoulder, and frontal wedgies. These panties/underwear is called Rhonda Shear Women's Seamless Lightweight Briefs

Main seller link: https://rhondashear.com/products/seamles...ight-brief
amazon link:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NH2...th=1&psc=1

[Image: 81uNHmONq7L._AC_UX569_.jpg]

They cost around 12.50$-14$ on their website, but there are coupon codes that can bring the price down to 10$. And on Amazon they are dirt cheap being around 5$-10$ each. It is around 3.50$ shipping on the Rhonda shear website for USA shipments. Rhonda shear website has the largest variety of color all together so I recommend just buying from the source. 

The main reason why I recommend these is that regardless of what size you get (1x, 2x, 3x)(Get 3x for comfort) Sizes all of the X sizes can all do atomic, shoulder, and frontal wedgies very easily. And I am 6'1 6'2 and finding underwear that accomplishes this tasks is really hard! These are very cheap and they come in discrete USPS packaging if that's something that interests you. These are again women panties so they won't really do much for a mans package if you wear these still worth it though. They are 83% nylon and 17% spandex which is about the same material amount as the Macober briefs which I posted previously on here just better! I have also made a post another post into more details on other pairs of panties and underwears on here that are cheap and easy to do wedgies with if anyone is interested in a quick read, https://wedgiebuddies.tk/showthread.php?tid=6504 

Hope this helps anyone looking for underwear/panties for wedgies! much love everyone  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)