Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a wedgie buddy in Vancouver, Canada
28 year old gay guy here... I’m fit and muscular, and have always had a fetish for wedgies and humiliation, coupled with a fetish for wearing thongs. Would be interested in doing a meet up with someone in my area Smile
Would like to do both but prefer to receive
(03-05-2021, 04:23 PM)Thongedjock Wrote: 28 year old gay guy here... I’m fit and muscular, and have always had a fetish for wedgies and humiliation, coupled with a fetish for wearing thongs. Would be interested in doing a meet up with someone in my area Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey, I live in Vancouver. 19m, more of a receiver. Got kik?
(03-07-2021, 01:30 AM)Vassalle Wrote: Hey, I live in Vancouver. 19m, more of a receiver. Got kik?

I do, same name as my profile on here
(03-05-2021, 04:32 PM)Thongedjock Wrote:
(03-05-2021, 04:23 PM)Thongedjock Wrote: 28 year old gay guy here... I’m fit and muscular, and have always had a fetish for wedgies and humiliation, coupled with a fetish for wearing thongs. Would be interested in doing a meet up with someone in my area Smile

You look lovely in the thongs, dude! Big Grin if you ever wanna chat or swap stories, get in touch!

Hey! I know this is post is a couple month old, never done a meet up but would love to try!