Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meetup opportunity for Boston area giver
I’m a dominant/giver and I have a regular meetup with a guy at his house every few months where I give 10-20 hardcore wedgies until he can’t take it anymore. 

I thought it might be fun to bring someone new in and tag team him. Or if you are a receiver or both give/receive we could mix it up. 

Parameters:
You need to be discreet and mature. We keep this quiet and no Picts. 
You need to have your own car and be available during work hours. No nights or weekends. 
Strong preference for a situation where I get to wedgie somebody new in return. 

HMU if you are serious only.
(10-04-2019, 05:35 PM)badwolf Wrote: I’m a dominant/giver and I have a regular meetup with a guy at his house every few months where I give 10-20 hardcore wedgies until he can’t take it anymore. 

I thought it might be fun to bring someone new in and tag team him. Or if you are a receiver or both give/receive we could mix it up. 

Parameters:
You need to have your own car and be available during work hours. No nights or weekends. 

I’m interested in 18 m from Attleboro and I would be good with both getting and giving wedgies and more only problem is I don’t drive lmk if you still wanna do this
Message me at (774) 219-7839 id be interested
Hey I’m close by and fit the description. Hit me up!
(10-04-2019, 05:35 PM)badwolf Wrote: I’m a dominant/giver and I have a regular meetup with a guy at his house every few months where I give 10-20 hardcore wedgies until he can’t take it anymore. 

Parameters:

If you are still looking for people I’d gladly accept. Kik is asd123d3 and insta is henry_freedman1223