Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longest Hanging Wedgie
Hey so I'm really into to hanging wedgies, and I know that a lot of wedgie fetishists think of the hanging wedgie as like the best of the best. So I'm curious, what is the longest time you've done a self hanging wedgie? Also list what brand, color, type, and amount of underwear you used. Dangling wedgies don't count. If someone has ever put you in one I'm also curious as to how long. I'm especially curious to hear if anyone on this site has ever truly been given a hanging wedgie by a sibling, bully, upperclassman, etc... (excluding a wedgie meetup or asking someone to wedgie you).
I'll start the dialogue by saying my longest recorded time was a little over 10 minutes, it was a self hanging wedgie by 7 pairs of fruit of the loom tighty whities.
Not in to labels like nerd/bully/jock/dork, just enjoy giving and receiving
Likes: Hanging wedgies and all it's variants except for frontal
Limits: No jock lock, ripping (it's okay if a hanging wedgie eventually rips but no intentional ripping), atomic, or messy
Well, I just got my first hanging wedgie a few minutes ago. It only lasted a few seconds because it was a lot more painful than I expected or was really ready for. It was a self hanging wedgie and I used 5 pairs of briefs that I got from K Mart (no brand name anywhere on the undies or the package, but I assume you can find them at K Mart since that's where I got them).
(10-26-2019, 01:51 PM)Buddy37 Wrote: Hey so I'm really into to hanging wedgies, and I know that a lot of wedgie fetishists think of the hanging wedgie as like the best of the best. So I'm curious, what is the longest time you've done a self hanging wedgie? Also list what brand, color, type, and amount of underwear you used. Dangling wedgies don't count. If someone has ever put you in one I'm also curious as to how long. I'm especially curious to hear if anyone on this site has ever truly been given a hanging wedgie by a sibling, bully, upperclassman, etc... (excluding a wedgie meetup or asking someone to wedgie you).
I'll start the dialogue by saying my longest recorded time was a little over 10 minutes, it was a self hanging wedgie by 7 pairs of fruit of the loom tighty whities.
Hanging is my favorite hands down!! I’ve tried to hang in all kinds of underwear (boxers, thongs, granny panties..etc) butter best for me have been fruit of the loom!! I usually hang by two pairs and they will last how ever long I want them too. If I want to rip them I’ll have to give myself some good bounces that I also love doing haha. Granny panties are fun because when they get so stretched out the underwear damn near covers your body! The longest I hung was for 43 mins on a live video that someone wanted me to do. I was sore for days!! Any time I do hang I try to hang for at least 5 mins with swinging around and bouncing!!i have never gotten one from someone else but I’d love to be pulled up a flagpole or something like that.
A genuine hanging wedgie actually got me into them! When I was a kid and didn't know what a wedgie was, I'd run around the house in my tighty whities. One night, my sister who's about 8 years older had her friend over, and I was annoying them.  For context, we had connected rooms and my bed had these big wooden posts at each corner, and I was also pretty small at the time. After I'd annoyed them enough, she threatened to give me a wedgie, and after she noticed my confusion, she told me to turn around. I did, and she grabbed the back of my tighty whities and lifted me up, giving me what to this day was the biggest wedgie of my life (keep in mind that she's much taller because of the age difference). She laughs and holds me in the air for a few seconds, before I guess she got the idea to hang me, so she then got up on my bed and lifted me up and hooked my undies over the wooden bed post, then jumped down and started laughing at her work, before quickly running into her room to get her friend and show her what she'd done to me. They both laughed for a bit and talked about it, then they took me down together. My sister commented on the fact that I didn't seem to care the wedgie, and then they laughed off and left me alone, and I stopped annoying them, and I realized that I liked wedgies. Overall, the hanging wedgie itself was about 30 seconds long, and I've never had one since. Sorry for the long post, wanted to share!  Big Grin
I absolutely love being wedgied, but I enjoy dishing it out as well Wink
I'd like to make it clear that hangings can be dangerous so be safe. If you get cut, stop.

My longest was a couple of minutes. I hung from a fence lock by the waistbands of a few briefs that I wore. It was basically painless.