Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Near Nashville wedgie buddy
Video 
Hey all, new to the forum but definitely not to wedgies. If I break any rules accidentally let me know and I'll get it fixed. I'm looking for a wedgie buddy preferably female to do wedgies with. I'm a 21 year old male who prefers to wear panties, I'm straight, and I enjoy giving and receiving wedgies. I'm a little east of Nashville but don't mind to drive a little to find a good wedgie buddy. Thanks for reading, have a good one!
I’m in the Nashville area and would love to meet up !
(05-31-2019, 10:01 PM)Lifted_Panties Wrote: Hey all, new to the forum but definitely not to wedgies. If I break any rules accidentally let me know and I'll get it fixed. I'm looking for a wedgie buddy preferably female to do wedgies with. I'm a 21 year old male who prefers to wear panties, I'm straight, and I enjoy giving and receiving wedgies. I'm a little east of Nashville but don't mind to drive a little to find a good wedgie buddy. Thanks for reading, have a good one!
Heyy I’m in Nashville too! 23m HMU on kik! Bigxben21
(07-13-2019, 01:48 PM)Bigxben21 Wrote:
(05-31-2019, 10:01 PM)Lifted_Panties Wrote: Hey all, new to the forum but definitely not to wedgies. If I break any rules accidentally let me know and I'll get it fixed. I'm looking for a wedgie buddy preferably female to do wedgies with. I'm a 21 year old male who prefers to wear panties, I'm straight, and I enjoy giving and receiving wedgies. I'm a little east of Nashville but don't mind to drive a little to find a good wedgie buddy. Thanks for reading, have a good one!
Heyy I’m in Nashville too! 23m HMU on kik! Bigxben21
I'm in Springfield. 19m kik is TimeLordOfAll