Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
m looking for f bully/wedgie mistress!
life has been hard as of late and what better way to describe what life has been doing to me other than a wedgie. i am looking for someone in the houston area or online to give me some harsh wedgies and bullying. looking for an ongoing type of thing, as i believe that would be a lot more fun. i don't necessarily want to have my life ruined, but would really love someone who loves putting someone in their place. knock me down a few pegs, let me entertain you.

i love all sorts of bullying, but wedgies/pantsing, humiliation, spanking, and bullying in general are what i had in mind. i am also open to other kinks as well. i am pretty open-minded and would love to hear how i can serve you better. i am in my mid 20s and will provide pictures of myself upon request. i provide proof of any wedgie/humiliation task if you are online, i just ask not to spread anything i send.

with that being said, come grab me by my undies and have my way with them as you establish dominance over me in the most humiliating way possible. let me take you out to dinner and treat you and you can repay me with wedgies and by calling me a loser. use me as a way to relieve stress. feminize me. make me wear panties. make me facetime you in an atomic wedgie. tell me about your day while you use me as a footstool. let me humiliate myself for you and brighten your day. i really do crave serving women and making their lives easier. if any of this interests you, feel free to reach out! happy to explore what makes you hot and bothered and do my best to serve you.

kik: wedgie_slavin,
discord: jovial_hamster_01272
ig: wedgie_slavin__ (this username has two underscores at the end)

send me a message here or on any of those platforms, thanks for reading!