Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bit of a weird one
But does anyone else like seeing pictures/videos of themselves in wedgies existing on the Internet? I look back at content I created for accounts on Instagram post and I really enjoy the exposure and knowing that it's me
I feel that, I have a few instas that have posted me wedgieing myself and it always makes me feel this mix of happiness, anxiety, and a sort of euphoria? Knowing that others probably also like what I did
I’ve had this happen to me enough times. My stomach always drops when I come across a pic of me on my feed. I initially hated it. I’m still not very comfortable with it but as the posts fell deeper into people’s post history some of the anxiety goes away. There is a small sense of joy that comes with people liking your pics enough to repost them elsewhere, but for me it’s overshadowed by the loss of control over your own content.
I've thought about posting picture's on here a few times but haven't because you never know where things will end up. That said you could put me in a room full of people from my favorite wedgie photos and I wouldn't recognize anyone. On a broader kink site I've posted faceless pictures in just my underwear but the idea of a fully clothed wedgie photo being out there would be an uncomfortable feeling. I suppose that makes sense considering the role embarrassment plays in my love of wedgies.