Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F18 looking for Master or Mistress
Hey there, I'm pretty new to finding a wedgie buddy but I've been interested in the community for some time now. Hoping to find a wedgie Master or Mistress who is pretty flexible as I can get a bit busy in my day to day life and I have people I live with. Preferring people who are closer to my age
Likes: Bra connections, jock lock, propeller, regular, other forms of bullying like titty twisters, spanking, swirlies (with limits)
Limits: Messy, scat, hanging (unavailable atm), squeaky clean, anything public
(04-07-2024, 01:29 AM)LovelyRosaceae Wrote: Hey there, I'm pretty new to finding a wedgie buddy but I've been interested in the community for some time now. Hoping to find a wedgie Master or Mistress who is pretty flexible as I can get a bit busy in my day to day life and I have people I live with. Preferring people who are closer to my age

Hi, I’m from the Cali area as well and could be your master/buddy. Message me or reply if you are interested.
Hey m19 here and i would love to be your master and ill be flexible with you!
hey if your still looking dm me
I'm 23 and in the Claremont/Los Angeles area or am willing to do online if that is preferable to in person.
(04-07-2024, 01:29 AM)LovelyRosaceae Wrote: Hey there, I'm pretty new to finding a wedgie buddy but I've been interested in the community for some time now. Hoping to find a wedgie Master or Mistress who is pretty flexible as I can get a bit busy in my day to day life and I have people I live with. Preferring people who are closer to my age
Hey! 19M I can be your master and can be flexible with you, I understand if you get busy sometimes. DM me if your interested or message me on snap, mine username is "beatmy_sandwich"

Limits: No atomic | No scat| have to be do-able alone| no messy
Likes: Tighty Whities| Public/Semi-Public | Chair wedgie| Creative dares.| Hanging| some proof maybe | Frontal