Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wedgie Mythbusters Concept
Wedgie show

I was talking with someone and we were throwing together ideas for an onlyfans weekly wedgie show. There are a couple premises but the general idea is a mythbusters type show but with wedgie myths. There’s one character who is the “scientist” who hypothesizes and conducts the wedgies and the “test subject” who takes the wedgies. I wrote the role of the test subject for myself because it seems like a sweet gig for a receiver.

The idea for the first season is all about each episode centering around a different style of male (or female) underwear. The question at hand for each episode would be “will it rip?” The wedgie will be performed after the scientist has the test subject to strip to just the undies. And if the wedgie results in a clean rip, the test subject must spin a wheel of punishments that can be anything from spanks to ball busting to a swirlie. (If the underwear ripped that means the seat subject is exposed)

The second season could be all about different types of wedgies like regular, hanging, atomic, jock lock, etc. the scientist will explain the type of wedgie and it’s origins as well as it’s amount of actual practicality. The scientist will then try to prove if the type of wedgie is doable by trying it on varying types of underwear. Same rule applies with the ripping but the main goal of this season is to bust wedgie myths.

The third season is all about messy wedgies. Each episode will feature a random group of anything that could be put in the test subjects underwear and we will record which item makes the wedgie better or worse.

If this seems like a cool idea for anyone please feel free to reach out. My snap is ryan_powell825
Very cool idea!
A whole season or episode could be on wet underwear... "They stretch more" "they are harder to rip" and more
Sounds amazing. Sign me up as the test subject Big Grin