Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Wedgie Friends around me c: (Hagerstown)
Hi Hii!! I'm looking for other girls and femme and non-biney friends around me who would wanna talk about wedgies and possibly meet up :3 I love wedgies so much and I really wanna find more friends who likes wedgies and bullying and would possibly like to give me them but also just talking about them and also meeting more people around me who like this kinda stuff would be really cool >w< usually i prefer getting wedgies but sometimes its fun to pull on panties too and i think it would be fun to give each other wedgies at the same time :3 but also if you just wanna pull on my panties thats really really cool too! if anyone would like to be friends i think that would be really cool and if you don't live close to hagerstown still feel free to message if you wanna be friends, and if you do live close to hagerstown md and would wanna drive there and meet irl and be friends i think that would be amazing!! ive never posted anything before on this website and am still a lil nervous about doing so but i wanna take the chance to maybe meet more people around me, thank you for reading all this <333 hope to make some new friends!!! :3
(10-06-2023, 06:57 PM)vivian the snakey Wrote: Hi Hii!! I'm looking for other girls and femme and non-biney friends around me who would wanna talk about wedgies and possibly meet up :3 I love wedgies so much and I really wanna find more friends who likes wedgies and bullying and would possibly like to give me them but also just talking about them and also meeting more people around me who like this kinda stuff would be really cool >w< usually i prefer getting wedgies but sometimes its fun to pull on panties too and i think it would be fun to give each other wedgies at the same time :3 but also if you just wanna pull on my panties thats really really cool too! if anyone would like to be friends i think that would be really cool and if you don't live close to hagerstown still feel free to message if you wanna be friends, and if you do live close to hagerstown md and would wanna drive there and meet irl and be friends i think that would be amazing!! ive never posted anything before on this website and am still a lil nervous about doing so but i wanna take the chance to maybe meet more people around me, thank you for reading all this <333 hope to make some new friends!!! :3

Hey there Smile Its great to see more people reaching out and trying to connect more directly in the community. Its so hard to find people who just wanna chill with a simple common interest. I tend to lean towards giving wedgies but have no problem taking a few haha. I think it'd be awesome to talk a bit and see if a meet would be potential. Feel free to message me or reply. Big Grin